GAME DAY Wild Card Monday: Cardinals at Rams - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Props to Reeder with the green dot and the forced pick 6.
He takes some heat here and deserves some credit

Psycho_X

Legend
I wonder what kind of hot seat this game makes for Kliff? This was pretty humiliating and the talk of Bidwell being upset at the end of last season already. This is the kind of game that gets coaches fired sometimes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've probably said this every week but if you guys have the time after the game load up the Rams twitter page and listen to the post game pressers. You get a lot from them especially to see what crazy shit Von is wearing after the game

Tano

Legend
Props to Reeder with the green dot and the forced pick 6.
He takes some heat here and deserves some credit
I have been hard on Reeder since he is not very athletic on screen passes and passes over the middle but on that 3rd and 7 at the 4 yard line, I was telling my wife that Reeder does a very good job blitzing and I hope he blitzes now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Von post game attire for the win. Rockin the Miles Davis tshirt.

1500x500

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great game all around. Tip of the cap to Stafford for weighing risk and reward well today. He played within himself perfectly. And great job by Raheem Morris and the defense today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great game all around. Tip of the cap to Stafford for weighing risk and reward well today. He played within himself perfectly. And great job by Raheem Morris and the defense today.
homer

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have terrible vision but Weddle rocking that Member's Only jacket feels like he's competing with Von on that fashion statement. :laugh4:

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
I have terrible vision but Weddle rocking that Member's Only jacket feels like he's competing with Von on that fashion statement. :laugh4:
Eric Weddle. Wow.

Before the game I was thinking, jeez he was a great safety but he was slow 3 years ago and now he's gonna come in out of nowhere and be our back end. Yikes.

I second the recommendation to watch his press conference (last one). What an impressive dude. I take it all back, this guy is maybe a big part of what made the D play so great together today. And whoever suggested getting him to coach for us, I say "yes, definitely." Like he said, the D played lights out today.

BC

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another player in a long list that should have been starting earlier. Not sure what Morris is watching in practise.
Eh. Howard is great for this game because of his athleticism and coverage ability. Obviously, it's not as ideal when we're facing a physical, run-first team like SF.