Why was Russell Wilson....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not drafted until the 3rd round?

2011 Wisconsin numbers:
Passing
225 for 309
3,175 yards
60.9 %
33 TD's 4 INT's

Rushing
79 for 338 yards
4.3/carry
6 TD's

11-3 record, Rose Bowl appearance

Ok resident draftniks. I want the truth! How could so many NFL teams/scouts fuck this up? Seriously...look at those numbers. Watch the reel. Why weren't you guys on this a few years ago?
th

:)

FRO

Legend
5'11"

Lacked wow tools to overcompensate. That's all I can come up with.

He's 5'11" Carroll was smart, spotted a weakness in the market and exploited it.

A tiny part of me was disappointed when we got that trade from the Redskins, I had Washington in a 7 round mock and it was always my plan to add the best offensive player available in round one, then exploit the same weakness Carroll did to get my starter, even after the trade I was tempted to stick with my original plan, but decided as I had about 5 posts on that site I'd probably get banned if I didn't take RGIII.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Ok resident draftniks. I want the truth! How could so many NFL teams/scouts freak this up? Seriously...look at those numbers. Watch the reel. Why weren't you guys on this a few years ago?

If I'm not mistaken, a very expensive Sam Bradford had just completed his 2nd season prior to that draft class, so I paid little to no attention to him or any of the QBs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Height.

I loved the kid in college but I wasn't sure if he could compensate for it in the NFL. I did like him coming out but it's so hard to project that sort of thing. It's a mistake that I learned from, though.