Why poke the mangy dog know as Ramstalk?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I think if we leave the trolls alone, they'll just give up and the thing will die. I know it is fun to poke at them but they make it too easy. I could post a two work post "Bradford good" and get a 20 page rant. :LOL:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know how to post a GIF, but let it be known, if I had known, this message would be replaced by a guy beating the shit out of a dead horse.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
dead-horse.gif

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I left for good. I see no need to engage with the agenda crowd, this is my Rams home now.

A55VA6

Legend
I've never stepped foot in that place and according to everyone here, that's a good thing. haha. This is the best place to be when it comes to the Rams. You can post freely, have good conversations / debates / opinions without being bashed by some dumbass.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I just creeped there to see if anything has changed. Trolling Bradford posts are the #1 and #2 topics. So yeah, still the same ole' troll bath lol. It hurt my eyes....

PhxRam

At some point we all need to move on. Talking about ramstalk continually is just as bad as the board itself.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
At some point we all need to move on. Talking about ramstalk continually is just as bad as the board itself.

That's one way to look at it, heck I think many of us "refugees" are just happy to find great site to read and comment on, the OP is basically stating what most of us already know. It's too bad, that was once a decent place to be, I'm pretty sure you can count with less than half you fingers the individuals (not to be confused with handles) whom have wrecked it.

It's good to know that will never happen here, and it's not like we don't bicker here, the difference is most of us know where to draw the line...and those that don't...don't last long.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Cuz it's funny. I love responding to trolls, and essentially shutting down their hate filled agenda.

Either I'm on their ignore list or I completely blew their mind so they don't respond. I'd say it's the latter, causing them to do the former.

Rarely a thread goes on there after I post.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I'm still angry that the mods over there allowed it to decay into what is now a trollfest. I can't help but drop in one every few days just to see if anyone is still there.