Why hasn't Stacy been mentioned?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Because we are losing games, Lacy was a 1st rd pick and the Packers haven't had a running game in years, and we let C. Johnson have a better game, otherwise he would have been mentioned this week.TA has been talked about, but not for good reasons.

^This ROY winners come from winning teams most of the time just like Heisman winners. Of course, he will get much more attention if he keeps it up but he won't win it is my guess.

duckhunter

Starter
I thought Lacy in the 2nd was a good move for any team but am very happy with Stacy in the 5th. My hat is off to Les on this one. He's got some others from last year that are appearing to be duds though.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I have Rodgers in my FF league. As soon as he went down I got an offer of Rivers for either Reggie Bush or Lacy. I may give up Lacy for Rivers, because I have Stacy too. Make sense?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I have Rodgers in my FF league. As soon as he went down I got an offer of Rivers for either Reggie Bush or Lacy. I may give up Lacy for Rivers, because I have Stacy too. Make sense?
I would keep lacy over bush, but if you can hold out until he returns, that would be best

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Stacy has been the bell cow for 5 games now. He's getting better or the Oline is or both.
I'd say both, the better the back behind a line the more they believe if they make the block it'll pay off and Stacy is learning who he can best hide behind and will make the block for him.
He's sort of saved the season for us ,a great running game win or lose is fun to watch