Who's hurting for corners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you trade Jenkins and/or one of our 3rd tier RBs for a solid Olinemen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone hurting for corners that we could pair up Jenkins and Stacy for. If we did that, got a decent starting center/guard for the trade, draft an olinemen today, then re-sign Barksdale, we might have something with the Gurley pick.

Obviously good corners are a solid commodity in this league for any team. You really can't have enough. I think the Rams have done a good job in restocking and coaching up talent at the position though. Robinson with great size who came on decently strong at the end of last season. Then we have Gaines who showed he easily has what it takes to be a starter. I don't know if Janoris will ever be the lockdown corner that some of us wished he would be. He gambles too much, and his college "instincts" are starting to show they might be hard to break. e.g. Looking in the backfield, consistently getting beat/caught grabbing on double moves, lowering head on OF tackles, etc.

I never want to give away depth at a position like that, but the offensive line situation is beyond atrocious imo. Especially for the identity this team wants. It's a pipe dream to ever think Fisher would do something like this, but who knows. This team is built to win now. How much longer is this regime going to "build for the future?" Let's get this kid and Tre some fucking blockers, play good D and make a run at challenging the West again for once.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. Our CB spot is a strength right now. No reason to turn it into a potential weakness. There are plenty of OLs out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Browns are a choice as well. They may have Haden, but Gilbert was a huge disappointment, they lost Skrine, etc.