Whos contract besides Lloyds is up next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
All the one year guys they signed in the off-season. I'd get you a list, but you need the exercise.

Get ta steppin'.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Spags

Feeley
Clayton
Bajema
Bell
Donnie Jones

Thats what I know about

Edit: Add Harris and Norwood. I think Poppinga too

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No!!!

I hate internets exercise!!!

I'm basically interested in anyone notable that I may be missing. All the one year plug ins can be traded for a new equipment manager as far as I'm concerned.

I guess trying to consider what I think is notable with this team is a different thing too hahaha.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
libertadrocks said:
Spags

Feeley
Clayton
Bajema
Bell
Donnie Jones

Thats what I know about

Edit: Add Harris and Norwood. I think Poppinga too

Sweet, thanks.

Donnie Jones could be the talk of the offseason. lol

Raiders offer him 50 million. Watch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fine. Lazy sumbitch.

Billy Bajema, A.J. Feeley, Donnie Jones, Bryan Kehl, C.J. Ah You, Danny Amendola, Brit Miller, Jermelle Cudjo, Dominique Curry, Darian Stewart, Mark Clayton, Jerious Norwood, Al Harris, Brady Poppinga, Adam Goldberg, Jacob Bell, Brandon Lloyd. Lots of corners and OL signed this year with undisclosed contracts.

Spagnuolo's and McDaniels' contracts run through to 2013.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Hahaha, thanks.

Damn. Danny and Stewart too?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
Fine. Lazy sumbitch.

Billy Bajema, A.J. Feeley, Donnie Jones, Bryan Kehl, C.J. Ah You, Danny Amendola, Brit Miller, Jermelle Cudjo, Dominique Curry, Darian Stewart, Mark Clayton, Jerious Norwood, Al Harris, Brady Poppinga, Adam Goldberg, Jacob Bell, Brandon Lloyd. Lots of corners and OL signed this year with undisclosed contracts.

Spagnuolo's and McDaniels' contracts run through to 2013.

^^This.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/stl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/stl/</a>

haha.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Looking at the FAs, who do you guys wanna see us resign?

My list:
Lloyd
Clayton
Amendola
Brit Miller
Nick Miller (he had a freaking STs TD, those are rare for us, bring him back!)
Norwood
Gordy
Ah You
Donnie Jones (but bring in competition at TC)
Curry....maybe.
Poppinga (hes just a cool dude haha)
Feeley....maybe. maybe not. (bring in competition for the backup job if he does resign, not just a camp arm)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:

My list:
Lloyd
Clayton
Amendola
Brit Miller
Norwood
Gordy
Ah You
Curry....maybe.
Feeley....maybe. maybe not. (bring in competition for the backup job if he does resign, not just a camp arm)
I don't think I'm down with re-signing Clayton or Norwood (injury concerns). Miller and Curry are ST studs, and Nick Miller should be integrated into the passing offense like yesterday. He's virtually the same guy as Amendola. Poppinga does keep the locker room loose, but I don't think he's anything special on the field (that could change). Feeley? No. Absolutely Amendola and Gordy. I think Darian Stewart is a FA as well, so lock him up right now. Lloyd is a high priority, but I don't have a good feeling about him wanting to return. Especially if he gets other offers. There are, however a lot of quality free agent wide receivers who will be free agents next year too though.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
JdashSTL said:

My list:
Lloyd
Clayton
Amendola
Brit Miller
Norwood
Gordy
Ah You
Curry....maybe.
I don't think I'm down with re-signing Clayton or Norwood (injury concerns). Miller and Curry are ST studs, and Nick Miller should be integrated into the passing offense like yesterday. He's virtually the same guy as Amendola. Poppinga does keep the locker room loose, but I don't think he's anything special on the field (that could change). Feeley? No. Absolutely Amendola and Gordy. I think Darian Stewart is a FA as well, so lock him up right now. Lloyd is a high priority, but I don't have a good feeling about him wanting to return. Especially if he gets other offers. There are, however a lot of quality free agent wide receivers who will be free agents next year too though.

Norwood is just now looking healthy (hopefully he finishes the season that way). Id be willing to do another 1 year deal with him simply based on his upside. Its very concerning that Clayton hasnt been healthy since week 5 of last year, but im sure hes a guy Bradford would love to be throwing passes to again.

When it comes to Feeley, I just dont know what other vet QBs will be available, or if we'll find another Thad Lewis lol.

Stewart is one guy that we may look at doing a multi-year contract with.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
X said:
JdashSTL said:

My list:
Lloyd
Clayton
Amendola
Brit Miller
Norwood
Gordy
Ah You
Curry....maybe.

Norwood is just now looking healthy (hopefully he finishes the season that way). Id be willing to do another 1 year deal with him simply based on his upside. Its very concerning that Clayton hasnt been healthy since week 5 of last year, but im sure hes a guy Bradford would love to be throwing passes to again.

When it comes to Feeley, I just dont know what other vet QBs will be available, or if we'll find another Thad Lewis lol.

Stewart is one guy that we may look at doing a multi-year contract with.
Well if McDaniels stays, then keep Brandstater. Feeley provides nothing that any other stop-gap vet could provide, so I'd look for someone with experience in a more vertical offense. Again, if *you know who* stays around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Next year's going to be very interesting. Both Long and Laurinaitis are going to be free agents at that time.

We need to lock them up, as well as Stewart, Lloyd, and Gordy (yes, I like Gordy as a nickel or dime option).

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
JdashSTL said:

My list:
Lloyd
Clayton
Amendola
Brit Miller
Norwood
Gordy
Ah You
Curry....maybe.

Llyod, Amendola, Stewart, and Donnie (at a logical punters price).

Ah You/Gordy maybe

Start working on Long and Laurinaitis immediately.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Memento said:
Next year's going to be very interesting. Both Long and Laurinaitis are going to be free agents at that time.

We need to lock them up, as well as Stewart, Lloyd, and Gordy (yes, I like Gordy as a nickel or dime option).

I thought that was incorrect at first glance because Long signed a 6 year deal in 08, Laurinaitis signed a 4 deal in 09, then I had to check the Rotoworld link I posted and realized that Long voided year 6 because of how many defensive snaps he had his rookie year.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Your list looks better X. The place I found the info I posted seemed a little shady. :yeh:

Keil, Amendola, Brit Miller, Curry, and Stewart should all be RFAs or the Rams should retain exclusive rights correct? They are all still young. They dont have the 5 years experience required to become a FA.