Whoever we draft, I hope they have this….

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

IMG_2369.jpeg

This mindset is what future stars have. As sad as it is to not see 99 on Sundays, the future is still bright with some of these young guys.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6FCDBhS6ux/?igsh=MWZremUyY3RjdXJybA==

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am really looking forward to Turner’s second season, and first without AD.

He had his share of double teams and appears up to the challenge!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Losing Donald won't hurt near as bad because we have this guy on the team. If we get a good DE in the first round, I think we will be good.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Gonna ramble.
I’m old, it’s late, and I’m high.
Culture maybe isn’t everything, but…

We got Turner - kicking ass and singing National Anthems, Kupp just being a badass model citizen, Stafford a pro’s pro - how can you not like him - Puka - fuck, Everybody loves him, Dotson is a locker room fav, Kyren’s a firecracker, and oh by the way, Avila pushes his buds in his fun way, Darius comes back, and Havenstien’s quietly leading by just being himself.

Just love the “feel” this team has, at least to me. Seriously guys, we are in for a great fucking season.

OK- gotta go to sleep now. :sleepy:

Thanks for reading.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna ramble.
Culture maybe isn’t everything, but…

We got Turner - kicking ass and singing National Anthems, Kupp just being a badass model citizen, Stafford a pro’s pro - how can you not like him - Puka - fuck, Everybody loves him, Dotson is a locker room fav, Kyren’s a firecracker, and oh by the way, Avila pushes his buds in his fun way, Darius comes back, and Havenstien’s quietly leading by just being himself.

Just love the “feel” this team has, at least to me. Seriously guys, we are in for a great fucking season.

OK- gotta go to sleep now. :sleepy:

Thanks for reading.
Post-induced Grandpa nap. :laugh3:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna ramble.
Culture maybe isn’t everything,

Gotta mention that while culture isn’t the only aspect in what makes a team successful, having the right culture can have a team performing better than a team with more talent and a shit culture. I work in a field where I have experienced this first hand, and I gotta say, on the worst days, I’ll take option A 10 times out of 10.

This team has a phenomenal foundation in place.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gotta mention that while culture isn’t the only aspect in what makes a team successful, having the right culture can have a team performing better than a team with more talent and a shit culture. I work in a field where I have experienced this first hand, and I gotta say, on the worst days, I’ll take option A 10 times out of 10.

Yep. Remember the stories about Fisher’s locker room? McVay quickly cleaned house when he arrived. AD said was going to ask to be traded, until McVay showed up. It’s likely why he told McVay to get players that care about football. AD played with a lot of guys that didn’t.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I agree. So would it be better to turn 11 picks into 7 or 8, use all 11 or trade down and end up with 12 or 13? BTW, turning the 11 into 7 or 8 could include trading for a veteran during the draft.