Who would you prefer to play next week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who would you rather play next week?

• Tampa Bay

• Green Bay

Results are only viewable after voting.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Which Bay?

Tampa or Green?

Kind of a toss-up for me, either one would be tough. I voted Green Bay mainly because it sounds really hard to beat a quality team twice in one season... and I freakin hate the idea of playing Brady in the playoffs. And I think Green Bay might be over-rated a bit, they haven’t had a big signature win over a top team.

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FWIW, Weather report (as of now) says no precipitation and about 23 degrees in Green Bay next weekend.

TexasRam

Legend
id rather play GB. Tampa is playing better with Brown in game shaped and synching up with Brady.

But who knows maybe we end up playing Tampa in the NFC championship if Tampa upsets NO, which is very possible.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Green Bay. I trust our defense. I don't trust our offense. TB has a stout run defense. GB doesn't. Plus, GB relies more on its #1 WR than TB does. That allows Ramsey to have a bigger impact.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i really don't care, i'm just happy they're playing another game.

the d is playing even better now than it was the first time they played the bucs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tampa. I wanna make Tom Bitchy cry as he's kicked out of the playoffs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm only rooting against Green Bay when the Rams are playing them, so lets get it over with!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Packers. They have not played the Rams since 2018, so they lack the learning curve to recognize all of McVay’s misdirection.

Flipper89

UDFA
I slightly prefer Tampa, mainly because of the cold in Green Bay. If Wolford plays maybe it won’t be the same issue, but Goff’s thumb in 20 degree weather seems like it could be a problem with his grip. And his game against Chicago in the cold a couple of years ago is a bad memory...

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Tampa, one I want the Aints gone, I love their tears, also want to punch that dick Brady in the nose again and make him cry

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
You think the apprentice wouldn't recognize them?
He won’t be on the field. GB’s defense, unlike Tampa’s, has not seen our offense recently.

Plus, the Pack’s D is much more susceptible to the run (4.5 ypc allowed) than Tampa’s (3.6 ypc allowed).

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Green Bay. I trust our defense. I don't trust our offense. TB has a stout run defense. GB doesn't. Plus, GB relies more on its #1 WR than TB does. That allows Ramsey to have a bigger impact.

Word for word my thoughts. I know we beat Tampa once, but our passing game has seen some regression since then. If Goff was 100% I might prefer Tampa bc of the weather though

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Green Bay. Their pass offense can be over-reliant one one player, Davonte Adams. If Ramsey can shut him down I like our chances. On offense you can run on them so a lot of Akers,

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams can beat either Green Bay or Tampa! They literally beat Tampa up when they went there, and they know how to play an "Arians offense".

Green Bay is very vulnerable...even as the top seed...but playing at home, if the weather is like the "frozen tundra", they would have that as an advantage.

Aside from that...I want Green Bay...I think the Rams are "tailor made" to beat Green Bay like 27-17. BTW...the weather forecast for Green Bay next weekend is 25F Sat, and 23F Sunday.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Wow, surprisingly even vote right now. I went with TB, they scare me less. Thats my only reasoning. Although Rodgers vs our secondary could be very fun to watch!