Who would you be happy with?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
list the guys that everyone would be happy with if we drafted in the first round in order.(even if they might be gone)

#2- Clowney, Watkins, Mack, Robinson, Matthews. anyone else and I would be throwing a beer bottle haha
#13- ^those five haha + Evans, Clinton-dix, Gilbert, Dennard, Barr, Pryor

Players I DONT wanna see in horns in the 1st round, ANY QB, Donald, Lewan, Roby, Fuller, Jerrnigan, Mosley, Beckham Jr. (before fish/snead took over it was guarenteed to come of the dont wanna see list)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I want a trade down to pick up at least an extra second rounder this year the most and get one of Robinson, Matthews, or Watkins.

the guys Id like at 13 are Gilbert, Donald or Evans. I would also be ok with a trade down from 13 this draft is so deep would be great to have 3 second rounders we could plug every hole we have and add some really good depth with 7 picks in the first 4 rounds of this draft.