Who Will Win The NFC West 2021? The Best Division In The NFL Post Draft Analysis!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just don't fear AZ until they hire some better coaches and a GM who knows how to build a program from the ground up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Steve Keim
Capture.JPG

John Lynch
Capture.JPG

John Schneider/Pete Carroll
Capture.JPG

Les Snead
Capture.JPG

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The analysis on the LB’s for the Cardinals is idiotic.

They Cardinal had many many problems which didn’t help Simmons last year. I expect for Vance Joseph to have Zaven Collins and Isiah Simmons running all over that defense wrecking shit this year. Especially with all the other additions they’ve made,

This guy does half ass knowledge checks that sounds legit to those who can’t tell their asshole from their elbows as far as football knowledge goes and listens to the national media often.
Yeah Collins is an enormous upgrade. Cards are looking good off ball. They had a real nice draft too, adding Rondale Moore is going to help them too on offense. Their WRs look damn good.

Their prob is their secondary. It was shit last season. They drafted two rooks to address it but how long will they take to settle in. I think that's gonna be the story of their season but yes we are going to hate Collins. And we're going to feel him immediately. He is a beast.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams, baby! WE (yes us) will have the best QB in the division this year. I guess I am worried most about Staley leaving. Still, Stafford will be a wonderful upgrade. His processing speed is the major bonus here. I expect a few bumps in the road to start, though. We will win the division.

R. Wilson will slip due to either injury or age. He will overcompensate for his less than great D and try to force things to win games and will be detrimental to his team. Seahawks place 2nd.

Niners D will slip due to Saleh leaving. QB is wide open for them and may cause continuity issues after Gspot gets hurt again. Niners in 3rd place.

Cards will be competitive but not quite good enough for the division. Cards fall and won’t make playoffs.