Who will be the first Head Coach to get fired?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Hue Jackson doesn't win a couple of games by the halfway point he should be fired.

Gase will probably get this year completely since he did get to the playoffs his first year. They need a QB badly and just lost their top WR.

Koetter won 10 games two years ago so he will get the entire year too I think. But if he lands below 500 he will probably get the boot.

Gruden had Cousins at QB, now he has nothing. He might fall victim to an in season firing because without Cousins they may not match last years 7-9 record. I have no faith in him getting a high level of play out of ASmith. Plus Snyder will want to do something to deflect from the fact he is a total failure at being an NFL owner.

If Joseph gets fired in his second year that will be Elway TOTALLY scapegoating him and would be shameful. He inherited a team with a shit offense and a defense that has been slowly declining since it carried Manning to another title in 2015. Firing a guy after two seasons when you are essentially rebuilding would hamper the search to find the next top flight prospect at HC.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm going with Dirk Koetter. The Buccaneers are never in the news for anything good lately and they have a brutal first half of their schedule where they easily could start 0-5 (@Saints, Steelers, Eagles, @Falcons, @Bears) along with being in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Koetter, they have a tough schedule and I'm honestly surprised they brought him back because their offense was a big let down .

Jackson should also be fired if they dont win 2 games in the first half of the season, browns have alot of talent

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eenie meanie minie moe

So many good options but I’ll second the name of Koetter. I’ll add a second reason, the Hard Knocks curse.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Concur with @Psycho_X the Bucs only kept Koetter because Gruden choose the Raiders & that first five game are brutal

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeff Fisher? Oh, sorry, I thought it asked who was the head coach I'm happiest got fired.
:LOL:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll throw Jay Gruden's name in the ring (I cant read the OP article)
I just cant see Alex Smith repeating/improving Kirk Cousins efficiency
Opening @Arizona isn't easy and then home for Indy before a tough stretch

TexasRam

Legend
Pete Carroll is gone first.

Not fired “technically”.

More like highly encouraged to resign.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The fact that he should have been 3 or 4 years ago, says he won't be the first. He will make it thru the year. Tampa ownership has shown the impatience in the past needed to yank a coach mid season. Kotter or Jackson cause new GM.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My action is on Florida. Koetter is mediocre as F, dude will settle back in as a vet OC once he's shown the door. It's what they all deserve for the Lovie firing just IMO.

Gase was set up for failure by the Phins' crappy front office. Still have the Pats in charge of the East. The Bills are a more complete team. Jets found their QB of the future, and even if he's in for a rough rookie season their future is bright because of it. Yeah he's toast.

Honorable mention for Denver, where that poor MFer is going to be Elway's whipping boy for his own shortcomings at some point and maybe this year.

And re: Hue, I think Cleveland is going to win some games this year, so he might still get the axe from his new GM but it'll probably be at year's end.

Name
Hannibal Ram
Peter-Head Carroll, week 5, after the Rams come into the Seattle and pummel the Sea-Chickens 45-3.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think I'm in the minority thinking Brown's have a good chance of making the playoffs.

I also think Smith will do fine in Washington.

Joseph elway already gave a leash to fix the offense and they did that by signing Keenum. I think he or koeter are first to go.

The team that makes Joseph d coordinator will be happy. I believe he was a big catalyst in Miami playing well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think I'm in the minority thinking Brown's have a good chance of making the playoffs.

Yeah a lot of people back home in CLE are thinking that they are going to be turning it around provided they hit on Mayfield.

Timing for them could be similar to the Rams.........ascending while the division powers are declining.

The Ravens are not looking well, and the Steelers may not be as good as that 13-3 record plus BR is not getting any younger.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Koetter. He and his franchise QB situation feels to me like it's disintegrating.

In the grand scheme the Bucs are entering futile territory. They haven't made the playoffs since 2007.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going with Dirk Koetter. The Buccaneers are never in the news for anything good lately and they have a brutal first half of their schedule where they easily could start 0-5 (@Saints, Steelers, Eagles, @Falcons, @Bears) along with being in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL.

This is correct. Plus, Tampa Bay has a long history of pulling the trigger too quickly. It's part of why they suck.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not a fan of predicting this BS before the season starts.

Let's have some positivitey yeah?

Except for Petey. Fuck the shitbirds.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Easy money is on Dirk, but I'm going to say Vance Joseph. Case Keenum will comeback down to earth imho

Edit: But boy would I love to see Peteie get canned. Hawk fans are the worst