''WHO`S NEXT???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Who`s next and do we get to have a game plan this time????? talk to me what do you think???

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
AIRWARNER13 said:
Who`s next and do we get to have a game plan this time????? talk to me what do you think???

I believe it's KC. I don't believe we will have much of a game plan. I think the 3rd game we will see a bit of a gameplan...We won't see the REAL St. Louis Rams until week 1 against Detroit.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Gameplan: Fix mistakes made in last game, and try not to make more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
That's so crazy, it just might work.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Username said:
That's so crazy, it just might work.

You people are all crazy...I'm in.

:cheese:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Make the opposing offense WORK for their yards/points. TRY to get into the red zone more than ONCE in the darn game. And just for shits and giggles, maybe even get a score while you're down there. I mean... why not, right?

Iron Lion

Starter
Lol Memento I love your sig... I remember when that happened over the mic, the whole stadium hearing it. Jerome Boger is my favorite ref he always makes me laugh.

My Lions have their own moment with the refs... Schwartz yelling "What the ____! Hey! Learn the ____ing rules!" at Ron Winter, lol.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Iron Lion said:
Lol Memento I love your sig... I remember when that happened over the mic, the whole stadium hearing it. Jerome Boger is my favorite ref he always makes me laugh.

My Lions have their own moment with the refs... Schwartz yelling "What the ____! Hey! Learn the ____ing rules!" at Ron Winter, lol.

Thank you for the compliment, Lion. There's not a single NFL ref I intensely dislike more than Jerome Boger, though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How many of you remember Red Cashion and his legendary "First Dowwwwwwwwwwn!" ?

Iron Lion

Starter
X said:

Can't say I do. Although I think I know who you're talking about and if I'm right he is portrayed in Madden 64.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
X said:
Can't say I do. Although I think I know who you're talking about and if I'm right he is portrayed in Madden 64.
Could be. I haven't played that game.
Ask your pops sometime. He'll probably know him well.

Iron Lion

Starter
He's not a close follower of the game. More than a casual fan but not close. He has trouble remembering the specifics of any game he sees. He just doesn't bother committing it to memory.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Although I think Boger is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, along with being a horrible referee, the one the drives me craziest is Mike Carey. His limp handed first down gestures along with the fact that he crucifies us in every game he call make me want to just spit the minute I see him on the screen! :shock:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
glad to see some of us old farts still remember '' ole red cashion'' real old school a true part of americana nfl football!!!!!!!!!