Who is better now? Rams or Packers.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If Rodgers is out for the year, are the Packers better than the Rams?

And why?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good question. It sure does become a level playing field on offense when teams lose their starting QBs.
It's close, but the Rams rank higher in pass/run/overall defense.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
:mad: Thanks packers, now I have to hear da bears all day. Rams better just because of that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not to get too far off subject here... but watching both of those teams square off on Monday Night only having the use of back-up QBs was not enough to keep my attention for very long. I watch the Rams deal with that,,, but I'll be damned if I'm going to watch two teams I couldn't care less about deal with it.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who was playing QB for the Bears?

34 year old, Josh McCown. With his 6th team. Had a nice game.

Remember him when the Cards drafted him, 3rd round in 2002, he was terrible. He's been a career 72.7 passer rating QB.

nighttrain

Legend
i'd say it's a 50-50 deal. A lot better than it was before last nights game
train

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Depends how the Defenses play. Ours can be dominant. Or it can go down easier than a girl on prom night.

RamzFanz

Damnit
34 year old, Josh McCown. With his 6th team. Had a nice game.

Remember him when the Cards drafted him, 3rd round in 2002, he was terrible. He's been a career 72.7 passer rating QB.

But he's been very good so far this season.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly they are...still have proven talent...and Eddie Lacy cancels out Zac Stacy...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Packers are beat up!

I wish we could settle this bet and play them this weekend!

jjab360

Legend
That is an extremely good question. The Rams might be more talented, but the Packers are more consistent and make a lot less mistakes. I guess we'll get the answer to that question if Rodgers doesn't come back soon.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
That is an extremely good question. The Rams might be more talented, but the Packers are more consistent and make a lot less mistakes. I guess we'll get the answer to that question if Rodgers doesn't come back soon.
Truth. We will find out. That's why they play the games :)