Who goes first?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With the first pick in the draft the Bucs select?

• Jameis Winston

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Marcus Mariota

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Would love to see Winston to the Bucs with some of the Florida fans I know down here in the Tampa area, but I don't think it'll happen. Who knows, maybe I'll eat my words haha. Have a feeling something will hurt his stock between now and the draft.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
To me it's a no brainer. Mariota has a better character than Winston, so teams will see him as less of a risk. Athletically I think they are similar

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's either Marcus Mariota or Leonard Williams in my opinion, but I see them taking a QB.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would go Winston, I think they go Mariota though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's early but i'll play along.
I don't think they draft a QB number one overall. These two QB's aren't worthy of being drafted that high IMO.
Bucs would be wise to trade out and roll with Glennon.

Rainram

Starter
I gave them the hometown kid. Over the next several weeks it will become evident that he is more pro-ready than Mariota IMO. And I think he checks out (just enough anyways) character-wise. Unless he really screws something up, i think he goes #1

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Mariota goes #1. Don't see the Bucs taking the risk on Winston's character with the #1 pick.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Depends how the interview and the vetting goes with Winston I could see Lovie taking Winston because he's more NFL ready, but I concur with most, it will Mariota to the Bucs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Mariota. The safer pick, though he may not be the better qb.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was reading a Bucs forum and they said Lovie would probably go with Mariota because of the turnovers. That being said put Mariota in a pro system and his turnover rate would be higher. I just think they go with Mariota who is clean off the field and pretty talented on it. I would go Winston because his style fits the NFL game best.