Who Do You Want The Team to Select at 4-119??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
For what has been said to be a weak draft class, there are still some pretty good football players on the board going into day three.

My top choice?.............regulars already know........................wait for it.............................CB/QB Nick Marshall, Auburn.

Even if he can't make it as a full time QB with the Rams, he would be an OUTSTANDING weapon for the offense while he honed his craft in the secondary. Give him a zone read/wildcat package and WOW. Such an added element for defenses to prepare for could be a boon for the offense alone, IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There are a few that I wouldn't mind. Grady Jarret NT Clemson, Max Garcia Center Florida, Zadarius Smith DE Kentucky, Josh Shaw DB USC, MyCole Pruitt TE Southern Illinois, Ifo Ekpre Olomu cb Oregon

I like your boy Nick Marhsall as a DB but not in round 4. I'd take him in round 6 or 7 though. It could take him some time to get up to speed as an NFL DB.

DLux27

Rookie
Tre Jackson, depth/competition/potential starter. Considering injuries the last couple years across the oline, can't get enough IMO. Even Saffold has had injury issues in the past...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Matrell Spaight at some point tomorrow. Measurables aside he's always around the ball.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
4) DE - Za'Darious Smith

6a) QB - Brandon Bridge (because I hate the Mannion pick and want someone more mobile)

6b) OT/OG - La'el Collins (Yeah, I know, he said he will sit out the season if he isn't drafted day 2, but I draft him and pay him round 3 money, tell him he is starting, maybe he changes his mind. This is the Compensatory pick & a freebie, so if we gamble and lose, so be it)

7) Trade for LG Mathis

dan kimbro

UDFA
Name
bluto
i would like to see them take a flier on a guy that will need a redshirt year. like t.j. clemmings or ekpre -olomu or a center some good ones left dismukes,garcia, b.j. finney

WestCoastRam

Legend
I can't say I know prospects really well on the 3rd day unless it's a Gaines (who dropped and was a local guy).

I'd like to see them pick up depth at WR, DT and LB.

I have no clue what the deal is with Clemmings, yeah, got to be medical, I guess. Wouldn't be the worst thing to pull a Barrett Jones with him and redshirt a year.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Add another OG for depth as Staffold gets hurt a lot

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My guess is Snead wants Dismukes due to his unholy Auburn connection.

The guy I want is TE Jesse James. Enormous MFer who is well rounded in that he can block or line up in the slot. Has some upside would like to see him added to our offense.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Tre Jackson, depth/competition/potential starter. Considering injuries the last couple years across the oline, can't get enough IMO. Even Saffold has had injury issues in the past...

While the Rams are on a roll with drafting offensive linemen (Rob Havenstein, Jamon Brown) why not keep going and get a another offensive lineman (Like your suggested Tre Jackson, Collins or Clemmings) with their 4th round pick and then pickup a Center (B.J. Finney, Galik, Dismukes, etc) with a later pick? All of the sudden the Rams weakest link begins to take shape for the future. And, I would still like to see the Rams sign Barksdale or Blalock!

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Every player that the Rams have taken so far, they've been in contact with.

QB Bryce Petty, Baylor
ILB Ramik Wilson, Georgia
QB Garrett Grayson, Colorado State
ILB Paul Dawson, TCU
OT T.J. Clemmings, Pittsburgh
OT Andrus Peat, Stanford
WR Amari Cooper, Alabama
WR DeVante Parker, Louisville
OT Jamon Brown, Louisville
WR Kevin White, West Virginia
QB Jameis Winstron, Florida State*
QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon*
DE Randy Gregory, Nebraska
C Cameron Erving, Florida State
QB Sean Mannion, Oregon State*
DE Bud Dupree, Kentucky
DE Vic Beasley, Clemson
OT La'el Collins, LSU
OL Jamil Douglas, Arizona State

OL Rob Havenstein, Wisconsin*
WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma
OT D.J. Humphries, Florida
OL Tre' Jackson, Florida State
OL Ali Marpet, Hobart
LB Benardrick McKinney, Mississippi State
QB Bryce Petty, Baylor
DL Shane Ray, Missouri
OL Laken Tomlinson, Duke
LB Neiron Ball, Florida*
WR Justin Hardy, East Carolina
OT Tyrus Thompson, Oklahoma
CB Cam Thomas, Western Kentucky
DE Deiontrez Mount, Louisville
OT Daryl Williams, Oklahoma
DT Xavier Williams, Northern Iowa
CB Bryce Callahan, Rice
CB Tray Walker, Texas Southern

In Bold are guys that the Rams have visited with that are still available and I could see the Rams taking in the 4th.

My only hope for us drafting Rashad Greene is that maybe when they were scouting Joyner last year, they watched him and Greene battle it out in practice and Greene left an impression.

Last edited:

paceram

Pro Bowler
Every player that the Rams have taken so far, they've been in contact with.

QB Bryce Petty, Baylor
ILB Ramik Wilson, Georgia
QB Garrett Grayson, Colorado State
ILB Paul Dawson, TCU
OT T.J. Clemmings, Pittsburgh
OT Andrus Peat, Stanford
WR Amari Cooper, Alabama
WR DeVante Parker, Louisville
WR Kevin White, West Virginia
QB Jameis Winstron, Florida State*
QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon*
DE Randy Gregory, Nebraska
C Cameron Erving, Florida State
QB Sean Mannion, Oregon State*
DE Bud Dupree, Kentucky
DE Vic Beasley, Clemson
OT La'el Collins, LSU
OL Jamil Douglas, Arizona State

OL Rob Havenstein, Wisconsin*
WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma
OT D.J. Humphries, Florida
OL Tre' Jackson, Florida State
OL Ali Marpet, Hobart
LB Benardrick McKinney, Mississippi State
QB Bryce Petty, Baylor
DL Shane Ray, Missouri
OL Laken Tomlinson, Duke
LB Neiron Ball, Florida*
WR Justin Hardy, East Carolina
OT Tyrus Thompson, Oklahoma
CB Cam Thomas, Western Kentucky
DE Deiontrez Mount, Louisville
OT Daryl Williams, Oklahoma
DT Xavier Williams, Northern Iowa
CB Bryce Callahan, Rice
CB Tray Walker, Texas Southern

In Bold are guys that the Rams have visited with that are still available and I could see the Rams taking in the 4th.

I will be a very happy camper if the Rams can get Collins (If, they don't think he is facing any charges!), Clemmings (If, his health checks out ok), or Tre Jackson with their 4th round pick!

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Wonder if any of these O-Lineman can play Center. If we can play Collins at Center or Brown...I'd be happier with the draft.

Robinson - Saffold - Brown - Collins - Havenstein

I'm happy.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Wouldn't be shocked if the go Wilson at LB tomorrow. Of course, I mocked him there!

Me neither. And I'd be fine with that pick.

Of the list above...Names I really like...

TJ Clemmings
La'el Collins

Names I'd be ok with...

Daryl Williams
Jamil Douglas
Tre Jackson
Ramik Wilson

Names I'd hate..

Justin Hardy
Bryce Callahan
Tray Walker

WestCoastRam

Legend
Don't know much about Justin Hardy, do think we could use depth at WR. Maybe even give Givens the heave-ho.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Don't know much about Justin Hardy, do think we could use depth at WR. Maybe even give Givens the heave-ho.

There are other WRs I'd take over Hardy. Don't think they will here, but if they do go Center...Andy Gallik would be the top one on my board.