Who Are We?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My mind says that we are a young talented team, led by a talented rookie HC. Games like yesterday will prove if we have the capacity to learn and become better, or self destruct and become what they always say we are..The Same Ole Sorry Assed Rams....I still feel so impotently furious about this loss. As good as the Dallas win was, this is as BAD as it could be. I hate losing to the Hawks anyway, and now especially when our team is flat out better than theirs.....If we don't win next week, the playoffs are pretty much gone and we'll be struggling for 8-8.

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No clue but I'm tired of the young team excuses . This team is built to win now so it's time to show it , because another year without sniffing the playoffs in unacceptable.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams are a solid team. Anyone that can't see it are blind. They have a blowout win under their belt and split 4 one possession games. They killed themselves yesterday, it happens. Any sort of average luck they put up 20-23 points, which is excellent against the Sea Chickens. Sea Chickens neutralized Rodgers at Lambeau earlier this year. 8-8 should be floor this year (seriously you don't see at least 5 more wins on schedule), their season goes off the rails like last year would be shocked. Losing makes McVay sick. But most importantly he owns up to it. Fisher piece of crap would go out next week and do the same shit arrogantly. I expected Fisher teams to do the same crap every week.

Defense is coming around as well, very encouraging. Get some of the clowns out of their lineup like Austin returning punts, get Watkins more involved, run the ball to balance offense, learn and move on.

Seattle isn't better than us and if they are, it's not by much. Don't care, we would beat them years past and you knew it was smoke and mirrors and a fluke. They'll battle to December for the division.

fearsomefour

Legend
No clue but I'm tired of the young team excuses . This team is built to win now so it's time to show it , because another year without sniffing the playoffs in unacceptable.
We are tired of it, but, that doesn't mean it isent true.
The team had already shown more discipline in terms of silky flags....oh where have you gone Eugene Sims?
What has been lacking is execution.
Offense was not good yesterday and execution was an ongoing issue. It had been a problem on D until the second half of the Dallas game.
Lots of fumbles.
Overall moving in the right direction.
The next three or four games will probably determine the Rams fate this year.