Who are the Super Bowl teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@LuvMeThemRams we are all here for you my Ram Brother!
giphy.gif

LOL I bet that ball still hasn't come back down to the gound Den......that thing was space bound!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
This will be the beginning of the Rams dynasty, which you will watch in all it's glory for years to come.

Cancer's a punk bitch, you got it man, have no doubts. I know more people who beat it than didn't, you'll go into that winners column too.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Rams
Pats
This time they dont have viniteri

Even if I wasnt a fan I would say the rams are 1 of the most complete teams . Jags have the defense to beat Pittsburgh and new England but their offense is shaky .

Wentz is out , I don' trust keenum and that offense quite yet , saints defense is unproven , I think Panthers would be a tough battle for us .

Don' ever give up ! Keep fighting and hopefully this team gives you hope every week .

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sorry to hear it @LuvMeThemRams
I hope you kick cancers ass! Rest up and take care of yourself while you recover and beat it.

IF the Rams can replicate the same effort and focus across all 3 phases in the playoffs as they did against the Colts, the Cardinals, the Texans, the Giants, and at Seattle, there's no reason they're not Superbowl contenders.

If the Rams cannot focus, I like the Vikings against the Patriots

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freak cancer. Beat it’s ass. Also, the Rams brought the Patriots into this world, and now they’re going to take them out.

This multiplied by 10!!
FWIW: I’m a cancer survivor. You gotta beat it’s ass. Leave nothing on the field brother.:shooting:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hang in there brother and keep fightin.

IMO the NFC playoffs are a two team race: Rams and Vikings. Vikings at home are the only matchup that scares me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I want Rams/Steelers for selfish reasons.

But I'm saying it will be Rams/Jaguars Part II.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm thinking Rams/Pats, but if not that Minny/Pats.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rams over Pats would be epic.
But not as epic as when you kick Cancer's ass.
Keep fighting, brother.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Faith, Family, and friends. I will pray for you all the way to the Super Bowl and beyond if necessary. I contracted kidney cancer back in 2008. Urologist operated and cancer didn't metastasized. Removed the cancerous kidney and found that I had Hodgkins Lymphoma, a highly curable form of the cancer of the lymph nodes. Underwent chemotherapy for six months--not fun but bearable. I lost my hair and mustache but amazingly the hair slowly grew back within a few months and even the oncologist called that a miracle. The cancer is in remission and I go to my oncologist three times a year for a checkup to make sure everything is on the up and up. Keep your chin up, my Ram buddy. And as far as the Super Bowl, it will be a tough road for all teams. But let's just take each playoff game one at a time.

I'm thinking McVay will use many backups on Sunday against the 49ers though I always love to beat our rivals. That team will be much improved next year but so will we. Go Rams!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m thinking that Vikings, Saints or Rams from the NFC. AFC is not as wide open - Pats or Steelers.
I agree... any of those NFC teams could get to the Super Bowl... and, I'd throw PHI in there as well.

In the AFC, I think it's really just those two.

Best of luck beating the cancer... yes, you will see more Super Bowls!! (y)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Prayers for you @LuvMeThemRams . May God bless you greatly during your battle.

Stay strong and keep the faith.