Which 2014 division winner least likely to repeat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Least likely to repeat (2 votes)

• AFC East: Patriots

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • AFC West: Broncos

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • AFC North: Steelers

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • AFC South: Colts

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • NFC East: Cowboys

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • NFC West: Seahawks

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • NFC North: Packers

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • NFC South: Panthers

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the surface, it looks like each of these division winners could repeat. But that never happens.

Who is least likely to repeat?

tumblr_lx8irpqSIy1r06s5u.png

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I picked the Steelers based on competition within the division. Most of the other divisions you have to ask yourself who's challenging the top dog?

Would have loved to go Seahawks. Close but not quite yet.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I picked The patriots, Because Brady Well be out for the 1st 4 games!
And the Panthers, because I just don't see them repeating again!
But I could have picked 4 Teams,By picking two other Teams who are among my " 3 Most hated!" ( they'll go nameless, because you all can guess who!!):D

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I misread as most likely to repeat so I picked the Colts because their division is terrible

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Carolina went in the playoffs with a bad record. Atlanta and New Orleans have better quarterbacks. I would think one of them can do better. The Steelers were my second pick because the division is going to be tough.

I wish I could go with Seattle, but until I see someone else step up, I gotta think they're the favorites again. I believe the window is going to close for them pretty soon, but not this season. They still have most of their key players coming back.

DVontel

Rookie
Carolina went in the playoffs with a bad record. Atlanta and New Orleans have better quarterbacks. I would think one of them can do better. The Steelers were my second pick because the division is going to be tough.

I wish I could go with Seattle, but until I see someone else step up, I gotta think they're the favorites again. I believe the window is going to close for them pretty soon, but not this season. They still have most of their key players coming back.
The thing is, Carolina has a way better defense than the other two, especially their front 7.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I picked the Broncos.

Call me crazy, but I think Peyton is running on fumes. And their OL woes are downright scary.

I also think the Chargers and Chiefs are ascending at just the right time.

But who really knows?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked seahawks, because that is where we are going to finish DUH!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I picked the Broncos and the Panthers. Panthers shouldn't have been there last year and I just didn't see where they got better in the off season. I agree with 43 that I think Manning is running on fumes and just isn't inspiring me with his current skill set.

iced

Steelers- that division was a 3 way tie towards the end of the season

Panthers - well it's the NFC South, and the Falcons are still a decent team, somewhat...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steelers- that division was a 3 way tie towards the end of the season

Panthers - well it's the NFC South, and the Falcons are still a decent team, somewhat...

This is how I picked, as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cowboys IMO. They still don't have a defense and there are two good orgs in the Giants and Eagles breathing down their necks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree with @Rams43 went with the Bronco's. Just think there's too much going on with that team as well as in the division for them to repeat. Also selected Carolina who knows if they can improve or even if the rest of the division does though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like most agree on the Panthers.

Still need some votes to determine the 2nd team.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cowboys IMO. They still don't have a defense and there are two good orgs in the Giants and Eagles breathing down their necks.
Naw. We already have our parade route determined. Jk.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I want to say the Panthers but man that defense is every bit as good as Seattle's and that is a lousy division. Maybe as bad as what the NFCW was a few years back.

I think Denver is going to the the team, of course usually there are a couple of new division champs so I am going to add the Steelers to the list.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want to say the Panthers but man that defense is every bit as good as Seattle's and that is a lousy division. Maybe as bad as what the NFCW was a few years back.

I think Denver is going to the the team, of course usually there are a couple of new division champs so I am going to add the Steelers to the list.

Denver is a good choice. Either of KC or SD could be a big riser this year depending on how their draft/offseason adjustments pan out. Plus Payton's on his last legs.

I'd take the Panthers too but yeah that division is garbage. I think Lovie's gonna have the Bucs winning quickly but maybe not this season.

Would not surprise me to see 3 or 4 divisions with new winners.