Whats the big deal about SB8 wearin a knee brace?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
He was wearing a knee brace when he was injured. According to Fisher all of his QBs wear a knee brace on their front knee. I just dont get why every report says SB is wearin a knee brace, yet these same writers didnt mention SB wearin a knee brace in the past even though he did.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He was wearing a knee brace when he was injured. According to Fisher all of his QBs wear a knee brace on their front knee. I just dont get why every report says SB is wearin a knee brace, yet these same writers didnt mention SB wearin a knee brace in the past even though he did.

Good point.

I wonder if they (the Rams) will pick a new game-day brace considering last year's brace didn't get the job done. Perhaps no brace is perfect, however.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hated guys on my team to wear braces, unless they were linemen...It effects your gait..and as we all know it doesn't guarantee you won't be injured. Hell, I think it slows the total recovery process.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I hated guys on my team to wear braces, unless they were linemen...It effects your gait..and as we all know it doesn't guarantee you won't be injured. Hell, I think it slows the total recovery process.

The brace they were is to protect the plant knee from the hit from the side. They are completely exposed, and getting hit low from the side can be career ending. I have seen ALL of the Rams QBs wearing that same brace on gamedays.