What's happened to the Atlanta Falcons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These guys have fallen from grace... Quickly.

At 2-5 they are in serious trouble.

Their oline is pretty bad. Without Julio Jones and Roddy White... they are short of weapons.

But; what's happened? Is it that simple?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's residual from our curse that Jackson brought over there.
Has anyone we've lost recently done anything other than get injured with their new teams?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Matt Ryan 4 INT's in this game.

Quarterbacking ain't easy!

y2joey

UDFA
It's residual from our curse that Jackson brought over there.
Has anyone we've lost recently done anything other than get injured with their new teams?

Robinson did work for Dallas in 2011.....then went to Jax and got injured.....

Alexander did work for San Diego in 2012......then got injured.....

Its like an epidemic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Robinson did work for Dallas in 2011.....then went to Jax and got injured.....

Alexander did work for San Diego in 2012......then got injured.....

Its like an epidemic.
And Amendola
And Jackson
And now Gibson...

V3

Hall of Fame
They didn't look that good before they lost White and Jones. I'm not sure what happened to them but I'm pretty sure their HC is getting fire at the end of the season.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Injuries and bad defense. Which wasn't that good last year to begin with.

But it's all Matt Ryan's fault. :wink:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
OLine was a bigger issue at the beginning of the year than many admitted. Injuries to Jones, White, SJ, & Baker don't help. Their D is also pretty bad, and then they lost their best DLineman Bierman & LB Weatherspoon

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah their D isn't good and their O-line is terrible. I feel bad for Steven Jackson but that's just how it goes. They're going to really have to fix things and win out to make the playoffs. Very disappointing season for them.

TexasRam

Legend
Welcome to Bradfords World Matt. Contrary to people's opinion you need WR's and an Oline or you suck.

Tom Brady agrees.

LLittle12

UDFA
Atlanta's problem is that they don't have anything resembling a defense that can play when the offense isn't giving them rest.

Even with SJax their offense is extremely dependant on the pass. No Julio? Roddy White becomes average with good hands. Ryan with no protection, especially in a place like AZ, who gets after the QB. I didn't think they would be this bad though.

I kind of lost a little respect for them last year in the playoffs. They let the Hags have their way with them and got lucky to win, only to see the same meltdown against the Whiners. They essentially lost 2 home games against NFCW teams. Atlanta is great when they are hanging 350 yards of passing on teams and average when they don't.