What's Going on with Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I jiust checked the score, Carolina is up 13 - 0 and GB doesn't have a single first down. Is Aaron hurt? I can't seem to find the game, online or otherwise. Can someone who can view the game report what's going on. Thanks.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can't tell if Newton is that good, or what. Packers have blown a lot of coverages though, strangely enough.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cant wait to see highlights

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I have to believe Green Bay (and Arizona for that matter) didn't take Newton seriously. That 13-0 start speaks volumes.

I have to wonder how any team could allow a rookie QB, behind by 14 points late in the 4th, to complete a 62-yard bomb. That looked like a defense coasting.

In fact, Newton's yardage in these 2 games is so unbelievable it has to be blamed on the defenses. I mean, GB gave up a lot of yards the previous week, but that was Drew Brees and the Saints.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think Green Bay's defense will hurt them this year, they're not looking so hot so far. Slow starts on defense, they did take advantage of Newton forcing passes though as the game went on.