What were they saying on tv after that ruffing the passer..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: What were they saying on tv after that ruffing the passe

DR RAM said:
That flag came out AFTER the pass was incomplete it seems. This wasn't a botched call IMO, but was a blatant slap in the Rams face which allowed the 49ers to continue their drive.

Which is one of the real untold stories going on. I know WE'VE all seen it. But why are we getting so many flags that are either REALLY late or no where near the supposed spot of the foul?

paceram

Pro Bowler

Any chance the NFL will give some kind of explanation/comment on that ridiculous call? There is NO excuse for that call! Are the Refs ever held accountable for poor officiating or are they untouchable? The players are penalized for their mistakes shouldn't the Refs be as well? Games should NOT be decided by the officials! And, there is a good chance the Seahawks might make the playoffs because of an official's (replacement Ref) awful call against the Packers giving the Seahawks the win!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

paceram said:
Any chance the NFL will give some kind of explanation/comment on that ridiculous call? There is NO excuse for that call! Are the Refs ever held accountable for poor officiating or are they untouchable? The players are penalized for their mistakes shouldn't the Refs be as well? Games should NOT be decided by the officials! And, there is a good chance the Seahawks might make the playoffs because of an official's (replacement Ref) awful call against the Packers giving the Seahawks the win!
The NFL should start fining refs for ridiculously bad calls. I bet that crap would end quickly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

brokeu91 said:
paceram said:
The NFL should start fining refs for ridiculously bad calls. I bet that crap would end quickly.
Nah. They'd just strike again demanding higher wages to compensate for their ineptitude.

paceram

Pro Bowler

I thought the replacement refs were pretty bad but I honestly don't think the regular officials (at least the ones doing the Rams games) are whole lot better.