What was going wrong with pass blocking?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Clemens was under a lot of pressure in this game. Is the Bears pass rush that good? Or was the Rams Oline napping on pass defense? Or was Clemens taking to long to decide to throw?

I haven't watched the game for the second time yet, so any of you have any input?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the bears front 4 is good, it was probably a combination of good DL and some lapses in pass pro.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
From what I saw he had quite a few opportunities to step up into a pocket but opted to "bail out" instead and try to escape the pressure with his feet. It seemed to me that KC is not all that comfortable within a pocket.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
What I saw is an o-line that read too much of their own hype and came out a little flat against a fired up d line. They never really woke up in the pass protection so the heavy dose of Stacy and Cunningham was the key to victory.