What kind of wedding ring do you wear

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
For those that are married. Was wondering what kind you wear.

I have a sensory issue...can't have tags on my shirts or hard seems. Can't wear necklaces or hard rings. I will freak out about the feeling of them touching me.

I tried a silicone ring. Even though I was told I was allergic to silicone after trying silicone contact lenses. I thought it was a fluke. The damn thing ate the skin around my finger. I truly am allergic. Lol

So, I got a tattoo of a K on my ring finger. My wife's name is Kasey. I have to go back this week and get it touched up. The finger is a shitty spot for tattoo ink to stay.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just a white gold band, sounds like that wouldn't work for you. I thought about going the tattooed finger as well but that's year round sun protection here as well.

There are alternatives to metal rings as I've seen them made out of wood, gems, etc that may be less sensory oriented for you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I used to. First ring broke after resizing. Replacement doesn’t fit cuz I got thick fingers now (like size 14…)

I don’t wear one now which kinda bothers the wife, but as I’m Demi… she knows there’s nothing to worry about.

I still have the original ring and will have it remade into a much wider band (adding a ton of extra white gold) and have the stone be flush with the top of the band.

I’ve thought of getting a silicone band in the meantime, but I’m skeptical b/c I have a skin thing. I’m allergic to most metals and if my skin can’t breathe, it goes straight to a nasty rash.

I also can’t do tags and wear no other jewelry including a watch.

Stupid thick fingers…

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
6E74715A-E505-410B-9260-FD15ADE6EA64.jpeg

Been wearing it for 28+ years. Rarely take it off.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don’t wear one now which kinda bothers the wife
I'm in the same boat. When my weight fluctuates my ring can be really uncomfortable, but if I were to size it bigger it would slip off at some point. But mine is white gold, I like the silver look. It has iron cross looking things all the way around.

Changed my diet drastically to avoid fat and now my weight has dropped quite a bit so been wearing it a bit but afraid I'll lose it so it's more of a special occasion thing. We've been married over 30 years so it's not like I'm not in it to the end lol. Told her there's not much left for all those other ladies who are lined up and waiting for me. :ROFLMAO:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
White gold, rimmed by regular gold...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm in the same boat. When my weight fluctuates my ring can be really uncomfortable, but if I were to size it bigger it would slip off at some point. But mine is white gold, I like the silver look. It has iron cross looking things all the way around.

Changed my diet drastically to avoid fat and now my weight has dropped quite a bit so been wearing it a bit but afraid I'll lose it so it's more of a special occasion thing. We've been married over 30 years so it's not like I'm not in it to the end lol. Told her there's not much left for all those other ladies who are lined up and waiting for me. :ROFLMAO:

Same. Married 31 years, together for 34 and our rings are white gold as well.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Basic gold band

Hasn’t come off in 34 years

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Don't wear one. I like having my finger. I have one. It is just a plain ring made of titanium. Been married 21 years and have worn it for maybe a total of 6 weeks in that time period. Since my work takes me up and down ladders I have not worn it. I know where it is and will wear it for special occasions, but otherwise, I don't. just like the 10 watches I have that I never wear.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
White gold inner band in between two yellow gold bands. It had a hammered finish that looked cool but don’t bother. It wears off over time

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had to have mine cut off when I cut my finger tips off in a food processor years ago. My sister is supposed to be repairing it but not sure when it ever will be done. We bought it about 36 years ago at the Madonna Inn jewelry shop. It is a gold band with inlaid gold nuggets and diamonds. Pretty cool ring but it hasn't been on my finger in years.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Had to have mine cut off when I cut my finger tips off in a food processor years ago. My sister is supposed to be repairing it but not sure when it ever will be done. We bought it about 36 years ago at the Madonna Inn jewelry shop. It is a gold band with inlaid gold nuggets and diamonds. Pretty cool ring but it hasn't been on my finger in years.
I'm just happy you still have fingers

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wear a wide tungsten carbide ring. It’s as tough and pretty as my wife is, almost. Married 31 years. I outgrew the original gold ring. I am a car enthusiast (mechanic) so I often don’t wear my ring. Wife doesn’t seem to care.