What Is Your Most Solid Album

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is the album you own, or used to own that was the most solid for you? You know what I am talking about. Before we could carry around electronic devices that played miscellaneous song after song. What album could you put on and listen to it all the way through. I have a lot of them so I am not going to post them all here. I want to see what you guys come with as well. I will say that the album I probably listened to all the tracks on consistently was Miles Davis' "Kind Of Blue"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiL0jDqjlcA

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could listen to this album anytime. This IMO was Sammy at his best.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to tell which one I like more from Social Distortion too.

fearsomefour

Legend
What is the album you own, or used to own that was the most solid for you? You know what I am talking about. Before we could carry around electronic devices that played miscellaneous song after song. What album could you put on and listen to it all the way through. I have a lot of them so I am not going to post them all here. I want to see what you guys come with as well. I will say that the album I probably listened to all the tracks on consistently was Miles Davis' "Kind Of Blue"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiL0jDqjlcA

Haha.
This is sitting on my turntable as I brought this thread up!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This

IMG_3768.JPG

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6fC69D-wlY

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'll attempt to contribute. Bar none for me. Technically this counts as an album besides it's absolutely fucking epic. On every random full listen it inherits an indescribable feeling to my soul.
[GALLERY=media, 295]20180325_090524 by BatteringRambo posted Mar 25, 2018 at 10:06 AM[/GALLERY]

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Michael Jackson’s Off the Wall

Every freaking song...

Oh, and I can’t forget Janet Jackson’s Control

That album I played to death the summer after 10th grade crushing on my now wife. STILL get butterflies when I hear Let’s Wait Awhile.

I grew up with R&B, Soul and Funk

Which is funny because a couple of my super favorite songs are

Cult of Personality by Living Colour (how does one listen to this song at anything less than 130db?)

He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones (I think this is the single most country song...ever)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another great one:

The version of Tin Pan Alley on this album makes my hair stand up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just too many to list, so these are the last few played in full.

Hotelcalifornia.jpg

4f9bfca5a8e4a_194635b.jpg

00602537803637-cover-zoom.jpg

MI0000077313.jpg

traveling-wilburys-volume-1-51f7593964e91.jpg

buffalo_springfield.jpg

Beatles+-+Rubber+Soul+1966+FRONT.jpg

Led_Zeppelin_-_Boxed_Set.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't see much talk of Pure Prairie League. That is a great album. I used to play it constantly. I think I need to download that one. Amy is one of the few songs I will sing Karaoke to. Well that and I do a mean Bob Dylan. :D But I used to go over to the turn table and reset "Pickin ' to Meet the Devil" but I think that was actually on the album "Takin' the Stage".