What Is Your Line Of Work?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Just curious what field you guys are in..

Me? I am a UPS package monkey.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Many roles in the entertainment business. Mostly crewing and production.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Elevator Industry Consultant.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Alaskan king crab fisherman during the winter. During the summer I freelance as a photographer for sports illustrated. They like to bring me in for the swimsuit edition.
I also do a little writing for penthouse forum on occasion.

But for real I have my own business building guitar amplifiers and humbuckers.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Alaskan king crab fisherman during the winter. During the summer I freelance as a photographer for sports illustrated. They like to bring me in for the swimsuit edition.
I also do a little writing for penthouse forum on occasion.

But for real I have my own business building guitar amplifiers and humbuckers.
I admit it. I had to look up what a "humbucker" was.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm a School Director for a Private Vocational / Technical School.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Curmudgeon and rental property owner manager, was a wrestling coach,owned an ice company 105 tons a day production,and previous to a health set back I was a breed developer for my own breed of cattle called "Out of March" had to sell them though because I couldn't be in contact with animal feces.

Cake I knew you were fronting from the first word, don't know if you remember it but you told me you had a bad experience and won't go in the ocean or something like that, I think it was in response to me asking if you were a wind sailor because of your old avatar.

69superbowl

Rookie
Private Investigator, Cumby - sorry, "Prime" - your flock are my former clients. I do mostly criminal defense. From the ridiculous to the truly awful.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i help run a small production company in Los Angeles with a few colleagues of mine from design school. we do a few things like produce commercials, music videos, music and comic books. I get to work remotely in Austin.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Warehouse manager at a state prison in central california. We used to be a women's prison, but we converted to men's a couple years ago. I used to work in the prison canteen where we sold goodies and snacks to the women. I once joked that I was their "snackdaddy" and the name stuck. I've been using it for a lot of usernames for years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warehouse manager at a state prison in central california. We used to be a women's prison, but we converted to men's a couple years ago. I used to work in the prison canteen where we sold goodies and snacks to the women. I once joked that I was their "snackdaddy" and the name stuck. I've been using it for a lot of usernames for years.
Ha. Cool story. And now we know.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Curmudgeon and rental property owner manager, was a wrestling coach,owned an ice company 105 tons a day production,and previous to a health set back I was a breed developer for my own breed of cattle called "Out of March" had to sell them though because I couldn't be in contact with animal feces.

Cake I knew you were fronting from the first word, don't know if you remember it but you told me you had a bad experience and won't go in the ocean or something like that, I think it was in response to me asking if you were a wind sailor because of your old avatar.
Haha. Good memory Thor. You are correct. I would never have a job that involves the ocean.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Private Investigator, Cumby - sorry, "Prime" - your flock are my former clients. I do mostly criminal defense. From the ridiculous to the truly awful.

I guess I dont need to tell you my real name is Jeff then.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

What are your top sellers?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Graduate student half the time, my area of focus is looking to be searching for life harboring exoplanets. I, and my of those already in that field expect that proof of life outside Earth is going to be discovered within our lifetime, and I'd love to be part of that.

Other half of the time I'm a rifle range safety officer, as well as basic shooting instructor, long range sniping instructor, and special tactics instructor (for those who want to work on holster draws, running and gunning, firing from vehicles etc). Helps with extra money mostly.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm an Electrical Designer for a company that builds nothing but power plants. Nuclear, Fossill. We also do a little bit of power delivery.

I work in the fossil divison which is mostly domestic and have work in most states. We also have projects in South Korea, India, Saudi, Iraq.... Those project teams are small, though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Unemployed:cry:

Been mostly a military contractor dealing with instructing, maintenance, rebuilds, quality control etc. i love it, and have got to travel a bit in the states, germany, france, belgium, luxembourg, kuwait, iraq.

Trying to get on a contract now but so far no luck yet. Hopefully soon.