What is the best use of a Firestick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I've got Hulu live and Amazon prime , like 65 bucks, Suggestions.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had Hulu until they lost South Park. Our TV service is an application on our firestick. I have used YouTube and it works pretty well...

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had Hulu until they lost South Park. Our TV service is an application on our firestick. I have used YouTube and it works pretty well...
That should have been a thumps up.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Fire Stick runs pretty much any app you can think of. I use it even for my Xfinity stream, which Xfinity doesn;t even support, but...you know. Hacks and such. Also, Cinema. You can thank me later. Check out Troypoint.com

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm gonna use mine to start my grill here soon. It keeps telling me there's not enough space available and I've deleted a ton of shit from it. My ISP gave it to me for network tv channels but this thing drives me fuckin nuts and it's always dropping signal (think these things have shitty selectivity).

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I'm gonna use mine to start my grill here soon. It keeps telling me there's not enough space available and I've deleted a ton of shit from it. My ISP gave it to me for network tv channels but this thing drives me fuckin nuts and it's always dropping signal (think these things have shitty selectivity).
Man there's something that just isn't right with your firestick.imho

I watch Tv for like 24 36 hours at a time and have no issues with it.

I do watch channels from the local area, but they come from Hulu Live.

I would call your ISP and complain, sometimes there can be a freakaceny issues and not enough space, never had that issue either.

Brother in law says you need to have like 2 GBs free for the stick to work right.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ya know, you can still change that.... Just hover the pointer back over the like (now haha) button and the menu will appear
Thank You.