What if it was December and...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
...Stafford was injured for the rest of the season and the Rams are 12-2. Jimmy G is available for three second round picks (already having been eliminated with a 7-7 record) and you have a way to get it under the cap. Would you?

I admit this is the most inane post I've ever started but I'm bored...so sue me.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
.I admit this is the most inane post I've ever started but I'm bored...so sue me.
We will rally around Little Johnny Wolford and We will play good football...Besides Whiners would never make that deal.
1656168817082.png

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leaving aside it is WAY after the trade deadline anyway , no I wouldn't make the trade. Takes too long to get a QB up to speed. I would count on the defense being ultra pumped instead

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade deadline is after week 8, and Garoppolo will likely be playing for somebody else. That said, Nuck Fo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That situation is why Wolf makes the big bucks. Jimmy doesn't move the bar enough so next man up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can’t see myself ever cheering for Jimmy G.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Give Drew Brees a call and ask if he would like another ring. Plug and play.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
If that happens go for Jimmy G.
Rams before players.

I don't think much of Jimmy G. That said, I can't see Rams backups beating a playoff team.