What I hope happens over the weekend.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I hope we re-sign Barksdale.
Sign Blalock.
Draft Cooper, White, or Parker with the first pick.
Take the best OT or G with the 2nd or 3rd round picks.
Get a QB in whichever 2nd or 3rd pick isn't used on the line.

My only variables is if there is a value pick available. Such as Mariota slides to 10 or a potential replacement for Long on the DL for next year is there in the 2nd or 3rd round.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I could definitely live with that.

However, I'm getting more high on this Scherff kid from Iowa every day. He could be a mauler for years for us. Great article on him on the MMQB site.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As long as the Rams Take Really good care of our O-Line problems everything else is Gravy!!:D

Big Game

Living The Dream
I like your ideas. But i personally would only want one WR at 10 and that would be Amari Cooper because he pretty much is ready to play day one. Not saying that Kevin White couldn't be but Cooper has been in a pro style offense his entire college career.

And yes we have to get at least two O-Linemen for sure in this draft as well.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could definitely live with that.

However, I'm getting more high on this Scherff kid from Iowa every day. He could be a mauler for years for us. Great article on him on the MMQB site.

No complaints from me on Scherff. A big Iowa/Big 10 lineman is always a pretty solid idea.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hope we hit the ACC, Pac-12, & SEC hard and often...well, we only got 6 picks, so as often as possible...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I hope my new Salsa Vaya 3 gets into my local bike shop, we have great weather, and I can ride fifty miles.

Is that not what we're talking about?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...sorry I posted this in the wrong spot. Seems relevant to be in the main rams talk area this time of year.