What have you discovered

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Have you discovered anything about yourself or the ones you are with during this lockdown. This stuff can be stressful or it can open your eyes to things about the people closest to you.

Personally I have found out that my girlfriend Maggie is without a doubt the most level-headed, calm, and happy person I've ever known. She has strong religious beliefs and I thought it might grate on me because I'm not anywhere near that way. But both of us simply accept the other as we are. She's a lot younger than me so I thought she would miss going out with her friends but she said surprisingly to herself she doesn't.

I've found out that I don't miss a lot of things that I thought I would. I'm enjoying doing things I always wanted to do but put off doing for whatever reasons. I've always been a good cook and back in my college days, I had a girlfriend teach me how to make bread (her mother was a baker). I was more interested in getting her into bed but some of it actually stuck. So I have shocked Maggie by baking bread every few days. I didn't do it in Mexico because cleanups and propane stoves and ovens aren't conducive to baking and cooking. So every other day Maggie and I trade off cooking and she is very good in her own right. Maggie is a Mexican National with a permanent green card since she's been here since she was 9. But her mother taught her to cook so she has made some outrageous Mexican food from scratch no less.

We are living in my nephew's brand new house which is gorgeous, especially for the price he paid. He's been in CA deployed with the AZ National Guard since before we arrived. It's not a total lockdown here but most places are closed. We don't know anyone here but the neighbors are friendly and sitting in the spa at night with cold drinks is like our own private resort. We even have a regular coyote come stick his nose through the fence while we are out there every night because Maggie unwisely tossed him a piece of leftover burrito while my back was turned.

One thing is for sure it's better than when I spent some time in Palm Springs. Because of the golf courses, there is a lot of humidity and worst of all mosquitos. None of either here so it's been really nice when the wind isn't blowing. Maggie and I are glad to be back in the US right now.

We hope everyone on this board is doing well and surviving this crisis. Stay safe my friends.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It really is a blessing the things we learn on our life journey.
Food, seems to be the common equalizer amongst all people. We all have our home when it comes to family cooking and the feel of home.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I find that a lot of things annoy me than previously thought.

Stupid, cringe "we're in this together" commercials.

Figuring out who's actually working from home and who's just jiggling their mouse from time to time.

Discovering people only have negative attitudes.

There's a new NFL...a No Fun Life.

Oh God, those "at home" concerts are terrible.

On the bright side tho...

People are noticing my hard work at my office.

I'm loving putting on nature and relaxing videos while I work.

I turned off all cable news.

I actually like doing yard work.

I have OCD in trying to make everything organized as possible.

There's still people that don't annoy me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I discovered I'm even more lazy than I thought. I have no problem working at work or pushing myself when I'm at the gym. But on my days off I dont want to do shit anymore and with the gym closed I think I have worked out maybe 5 days the last 2 months. I have all this free time on my 3 days off, yet my yard is over grown and my truck is dirty.