What Eagles fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Had to revisit the eagles board. This one aged well...

This guy actually had a nice write up on the game though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9 rec 72 yards

When you’re right, you’re right
(y)
Appreciate it Leg. :beer2::)

What really makes me happy is how well our safeties played. This secondary is something and I think they will get better. They're already playing zone far better than they did at any point last season and I have to think haven't hit their ceiling yet. We are definitely far better off than most defenses in terms of being able to match up with varied looks week to week. It's an exciting time again to be a Rams fan isn't it. :love:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Had to revisit the eagles board. This one aged well...

This guy actually had a nice write up on the game though.
In the second link, that guy wrote a dissertation!

I need some cliff notes.

He puts @oldnotdead to shame :p

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hate to complain after a win, but Rams had absolutley no pass rush, No pass rush from the edges, Ebukam sucked and they bottled up AD. That does not bode well going up against teams like Seahags and Cards.

Psycho_X

Legend
I hate to complain after a win, but Rams had absolutley no pass rush, No pass rush from the edges, Ebukam sucked and they bottled up AD. That does not bode well going up against teams like Seahags and Cards.

It is a concern for sure. Hopefully Lewis can get back and help out but usually a fools errand to hope for something out of a rookie. Ebukam is a ghost and something I've been critical of him in the past. He's had a couple great games for us in the past but more often than not you don't even know he's playing. Obo I at least see on occasion but still need much more out of him. Floyd is an ok piece on the outside but isn't going to be a constant threat on the outside.

I loved the blitz with Young when he flattened Wentz, we'll need to rely on more of those inside blitzes and maybe a safety blitz once in a while if we want to generate a pass rush outside of AD unfortunately. With how often AD generates huge holes due to double/triple teams you'd think we'd be able to have more successful blitzes like Youngs every game.

Ellard80

Legend

yeah i agree... but the seahawks and 49ners have more issues.

seahawks have like no pass rushers... cam newton could do whatever he wanted.

and the 49ners just got wacked hard on their pass rush via injuries.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, to be fair to our d line. The Iggles diled up a short passing game to try and protect Wentz.
We still put pressure on Wentz and got close to getting him a couple times.

Ill take the Win Bubba. It was nice getting that Philly monkey off our back.
It also might calm the Wentz / Goff debate for now.