What Championship Sunday Told Me About Our Rams…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today told me I want even more to beef up the OL. Upgrade center and LT and draft another RB to have a 2 headed tandem. Not sure we can upgrade LT and C this year but would love to do it especially if we can still get a CB1 and another Edge.

But that OL of the Lions dominated the Whiners and McVay needs to do that too. And then not abandon the guys who gave you a lead in the 2nd half like the Lions did.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams have a better QB than the niners, ravens and lions. What today shows me. Build around him. We’re making a SB run next year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're definitely very close. Key will be keeping Stafford healthy as long as possible so yeah the OL cannot be ignored. We have to start next season strong as well to push for a higher playoff seed so we can be playing at home too. That helps and start well enough you might get that top seed and the bye week.

OL & defense. Here's hoping.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Our first choice offence is as good as anyone’s but we need more depth, especially on the OL.

Our defence needs more talent at key positions, namely edge, CB, safety and linebacker. With four draft picks in the first one hundred(ish), plus a decent amount of cap space, we should be able to significantly bolster that side of the ball this offseason.

If McVay doesn’t outsmart himself at key moments, there is no reason why this team can’t go all the way next season.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
There is a theory I read somewhere that says that a team needs 6 elite players to win a Championship.

We have 3, maybe four.

So if we are going to utilize AD-Stafford-Kupp to their fullest, we need to add another 3. Preferably at the most premium positions in the sport outside of QB (i.e., LT, Edge and CB). And these 3 new additions have to produce in their first year with us.

May the force be with Snead this offseason.

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
There is a theory I read somewhere that says that a team needs 6 elite players to win a Championship.

We have 3, maybe four.

So if we are going to utilize AD-Stafford-Kupp to their fullest, we need to add another 3. Preferably at the most premium positions in the sport outside of QB (i.e., LT, Edge and CB). And these 3 new additions have to produce in their first year with us.

If we can get an above average edge and a speedy WR in FA, then my preference would be that we focus on CB and LT in the first two rounds and go guard and ILB in the 3rd.

Of course Burns and Sneed in FA would shore up a lot of the ills on the defensive side. Still would get another CB early in the draft though.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

We have 3, maybe four.

Antoine Winfield Jr. makes 5.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We have 3, maybe four.

"Ahem!" ~ Puka

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Think we can get Burns Sneed and Winfield?

That would be awesome.

However, I doubt we can get any of the 3 no less all 3.
2 of those 3 are almost assuredly being franchise tagged (Winfield, Burns). I don't think KC has the cap to franchise Snead, he should hit FA.

To the topic, as I watched the games yesterday, particularly the 1st half in DET/SF, I kept thinking to myself how much more fight we put up against the kitties (sure, whiners completely flipped the game in the 2nd half). We were absolutely capable of beating every team that played yesterday and we are in a rebuild year. Watch out for us next year year when we are built!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have the cap space and drat picks to put them top tier next season.
IMG_0021.jpeg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

We have 3, maybe four.

I'd switch out Puka with Kupp there, at this point.
Do Oline guys count? I think Dotson was up there this season.

But, yeah... a couple more difference makers is what they need, for sure.