What a Nuclear Bomb Explosion Feels Like

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ever wondered what it feels like to be close to a nuclear bomb explosion? well these vets have and they describe what the whole experience felt like and how it affected them for the rest of their lives.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is horrifying, seeing how those vets were manipulated by our governments. I hope to never see a nuclear war in my lifetime.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The onus is on the younger generation to eliminate these weapons. But what do you do when a madman is in control of the countries that have these weapons? I can think of two of those madmen right now.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tread lightly everyone.
You know the rules.

Agreed. I won't go political, and I apologize if my earlier words seemed political; that was the last thing I intended. I just want to express my sympathy for what those men had to go through, and ultimately, I hope that there will never be a nuclear war.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd rather not find out, but if I had to, then I want to be right underneath it as opposed to a few miles away.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Castle Air Base is less than ten miles from me. But its been closed for over 20 years. Knowing the Russians they probably think its still active. :laugh3: