Went to Ramstalk.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Went over to ramstalk to check in on reality for a brief moment. It was pitiful. Maybe half a dozen members and a smattering of guest. I feel spoiled.

SierraRam

Recreational User
2 members / 12 guests at midnight... A lot of bitterness in most the posts - I can't help but watch the train wreck :popcorn:

"pitiful" is the perfect word for it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have gone back a couple of times, but didn't post. It is bitterness, that trolls like Dangerzone would call not homerism.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
*crickets* over there. It shows what happens when the trolls aren't fed. They will all leave that forum if they can't fight with anyone.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Don't take this the wrong way but, who cares? I get the train wreck facination, but life is just too short to read DZ and OL preside over a misery fest. This site is better in literally every way; better format, no stupid ads, actual mods, and most importantly, better company. Fuck em, let em wallow in their own filth.

If I had had an account there I'd fell the need to go on a massive rant, call out the moderators, call out that fat bastard and dare them to ban me because they've got no one left now anyway.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had had an account there I'd fell the need to go on a massive rant, call out the moderators, call out that fat bastard and dare them to ban me because they've got no one left now anyway.
Truly, I don't think there is any moderation at all.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've never once been to that site and I'm glad.
Sounds like things are even worse (if that's possible) when I left there several years ago. As you figured, you ain't missing nuthin'.

Lol in other words, pull an X.

Exactly.

Truly, I don't think there is any moderation at all.

That's where I'd start, how those idiots thought that having an unmoderated site would increase their advertisement revenue and where did it get them? With 2 members, good luck selling advertisement revenue on the back of that.

You guys are much more articulate than I am so should be able to put together something worthwhile.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not sure this is the right place for this. Maybe in "Off Topic"? I mean no disrespect, but I couldn't give a rats ass about any other site. The last week, it seems post about that shit hole have gotten out of hand. Hell I think there was like 17 pages last I looked at the boycott thread. Generally, when folks leave their old ways to come here, we greet everyone and tell them why we have come here. Y'all are beating a dead horse. I'm all for the bashing of them, I get it, they pissed you off. I would say let's just make sure it's in the right place, this is hardly nfl talk.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure this is the right place for this. Maybe in "Off Topic"? I mean no disrespect, but I couldn't give a rats ass about any other site. The last week, it seems post about that crap hole have gotten out of hand. Hell I think there was like 17 pages last I looked at the boycott thread. Generally, when folks leave their old ways to come here, we greet everyone and tell them why we have come here. Y'all are beating a dead horse. I'm all for the bashing of them, I get it, they pissed you off. I would say let's just make sure it's in the right place, this is hardly nfl talk.

I understand what you're saying. I never posted there or anywhere else but thought it was supposed to be about the Rams and football. Wrong assumption. Didn't see that. Just a bunch of turds flying through the air. I'll try to keep in the right area next time. Another rookie mistake by me.

PolarBear

Rookie
*crickets* over there. It shows what happens when the trolls aren't fed. They will all leave that forum if they can't fight with anyone.
It always has only like 10 users, but 50+ guests.

I did that in a pm to Mike Smith then left

The thing that pissed me off more than the trolls was when the site literally broke during round 1 of the draft.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sounds like things are even worse (if that's possible) when I left there several years ago. As you figured, you ain't missing nuthin'.
The last two years were incredibly bad.
I use to log on and sift through 3-4 pages of threads just to find a good post.
The good threads were always buried by the same ass hole, starting multiple Bradford threads.
It's a shame, because there are a lot of great fans there that don't deserve it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I went back just there for the first time since this place got going. It made my fucking eyes bleed.