Well, Ram fans, today is the day, finally...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Emphasis on “finally”.

We are finally gonna see snaps from all our starters

Don’t know about you, but I’m gonna be like the proverbial one-eyed cat peeking in the seafood store. Lol.

On the O:

Can’t wait to see a few of those new “wrinkles” that have been hinted about.

How will Cooks be used?

Will Higbee step up to at least effective status?

Might we see a play or two from Everett?

Will Goff be sharp or are we gonna see some rust due to lack of PS snaps?

Can this O hang 28 points on the Raiders? Or more?

On the D:

Will this DL trio be as awesome as many of us expect? Probably my point of greatest interest.

Will our LB’s hold up under the attack that Gruden is surely planning?

Okay, how much rope is Wade gonna give Peters and Talib? And will they be able to largely contain those Raider receivers? Maybe even smother? Perhaps an int, or two?

On the ST:

What can I say? I expect nothing less than another elite bunch of teams. Anything less would be a disappointment. Fassel has definitely spoiled us, huh?

We’ve got a shot at taking a 1 game lead over the entire division. Let’s don’t blow it by only playing one half of football like the Bears did last night. I wanna see fireworks on both sides of the ball, dammit! After those humdrum 4 PS games, I think we deserve it.

43 you are always insightful and give meaningful thoughts, great post.

I saw Cooks being used like TA, jet sweeps and in the backfield in motion, during TC. Pharoh Cooper too.

Cooper probably doesn't have the speed for it. He is elusive though.

The one thing I am most excited about is seeing what Suh,Donalds, and Brockers can do lined up next to each other. I think it has the makings to be something legendary!

This DL may only last a year but there is the very real possibility it could be remembered as the most dominant 3-4 DL ever. Wade can move AD and Suh around enough to confuse offenses and force bad plays a lot.

It could get crazy up front. Like most people I wish there was a LB that was a great edge rusher but oh well.