Well, here is the Ram contract philosophy, I think...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
And it’s a pretty darned simple one, at that.

Pssssst... Come a little closer...

They identify the core players that they really like. Then they sign them to fair market prices (sometimes at market setting prices), preferably sooner than necessary. This applies to pending UFA’s and incoming FA’s alike.

The rest that fall outside their identified core players? They sign if affordable, but let walk if they feel the player is asking too much.

They now feel that they can afford to follow this strategy because of their newfound ability to evaluate talent since Snead and McVay have teamed up.

Demoff’s proven ability to shrewdly manage the cap makes this strategy doable, to be sure.

So simple to put in writing, and yet, so few teams can do it. Other teams seem to let the wrong players get away, sign the wrong players, pay too much for certain other players, let position groups become weak without being reinforced, and on and on...

Pretty simple to state, but it only becomes possible to execute with the likes of Demoff, Snead, and McVay.

I think that we are in for a nice long run of success with those 3 young cats doing their respective things. Lol.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Is it me or do you get the feeling Snead & McVay are 2 bro's from a differ mother. You can see they really get along in presser's and interviews. Plus how McVay stresses "communication" its runs through the entire from office now. Its clear as day EVERYONE appears to be on the same page and wanting to get stuff done for each other, for the better good of the team!
John McVay leadership is oozing through Sean's DNA :mrburnsevil:

giphy-downsized.gif