Week 6: Rams Bye-Week Game Slate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It should be a fun weekend of games. Which ones are you looking forward to?

Commodes / Ravens and Lions / Cowboys should be the highlight!

Cardinals and Packers could be entertaining as well.

NFL Week 6: Sunday game schedule

All times Eastern

MEGA EARLY

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Chicago Bears
Time: 9:30 a.m.
TV: NFL Network

EARLY GAMES

Washington Commodes at Baltimore Ravens
Time: 1 p.m.
TV: CBS

Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers
TV: FOX

Houston Texans at New England Patriots

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints

Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles

Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans

LATE GAMES

Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos
Time: 4:05 p.m.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Las Vegas Raiders
Time: 4:05 p.m.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
Time: 4:25 p.m.
Location: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
Time: 4:25 p.m.

SNF

Cincinnati Bengals at New York Giants
Time: 8:20 p.m.
TV: NBC

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’m intrigued by the Broncos this year. They look much better with Nix at the helm and the defense is top tier. If they can go 4-2 I think people will start to really take them seriously.

I for one like the London games. Football in the morning is better than no football. But I know from a players standpoint it probably isn’t fun. Don’t be surprised to see the Jags knock the Bears off. They always seem to play well overseas.

Evans vs Lattimore is always a slugfest(literally). The Saints have lost 3 in a row, meanwhile the Bucs defense just allowed Kirk to go beserk. The Saints Carr is broken down and now we will see how the rookie can perform.

The game of the week should be Commode vs Ravens. Those offenses combined might break records.

I’m always a Jared Goff fan. So I hope the Lions tear the Cowboys a new one.

Anyway, it’s nice to get a break from our team for once. Hopefully we come out of the bye with a different feel.

dang

Legend
I’m in Commode country so I’m hoping for a loss for them. Local Talk radio is getting a little to giddy.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Interesting to see Stafford on NFL Network this afternoon. Looks like he’s lining up a media career when he stops playing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I suppose if we think our team can right the ship we'd want any of our division foes to lose. We're only one game back in the loss column. Closer to the division than the wild card. 4 games left in the within the division. We can control our fate so far.

If the defense doesn't improve or guys on offense still not ready to return, then it won't matter. When it comes to other games it becomes who you prefer to win, who you have on your fantasy league or who you picked in the office pool.

Today we still have a horse in the race. Time will tell if it stays that way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suppose if we think our team can right the ship we'd want any of our division foes to lose. We're only one game back in the loss column. Closer to the division than the wild card. 4 games left in the within the division. We can control our fate so far.
That’s where my head is at
  1. Fight for the division
  2. Get players back and get healthy
  3. Finish hot
  4. Win the weak division
  5. Take our chances in the playoffs

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That’s where my head is at
  1. Fight for the division
  2. Get players back and get healthy
  3. Finish hot
  4. Win the weak division
  5. Take our chances in the playoffs

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video
As long as we're still within realistic reach, sure. I have no idea if they will right the ship and make a run at it. At this point the defense mechanism can say its not likely. So if it doesn't happen you expected it. Or we can say we're right there and we have a team good enough to get it done.

I'm kinda on the fence on both. I think the offense is capable of getting better and scoring more points. I'm just not as comfortable with the defense. But when you look at it, are they really that bad? Besides the anomaly in Arizona the other 4 games were 20 points in regulation, 24 points three times. Not all that great but not a blowout either.

Maybe its just a matter of cleaning some things up and dropping the average scores down to 19 or 20. While our offense increases their output another 5 or 6 points per game. We just have no room for error now.