Week 1 - NFL.com Cowboys / Rams Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I recall no less of an authority than AD himself saying back in 2017 that McVay was a knowledgable and player friendly HC, but that McVay had NO problem calling out deserving players at practice. Including his superstars.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Well the RB coach was fired too and he was a guy who was very tight with Gurley. So I don't have any knowledge of what went down but I am guessing there was probably some behind the scenes drama. Because especially in the first half of the season Gurley was leaving some yards on the field that's for sure.

I think McVay is a good example of how it's going to be done in the future. Get in that ass behind the scenes, but to the press and people watching it's all hugs and kisses.

i agree with this. I don’t think Todd Gurley was a good locker room guy. Ive been bitter since he said the only thing he missed about STL was sweetie pies.

With that said, he’s playing good for the Falcons today.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
i agree with this. I don’t think Todd Gurley was a good locker room guy. Ive been bitter since he said the only thing he missed about STL was sweetie pies.

With that said, he’s playing good for the Falcons today.
He had good days last year too. What he hasn't had since before the SB is consistency. Im curious to see how it goes.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
He had good days last year too. What he hasn't had since before the SB is consistency. Im curious to see how it goes.
He just looked like he lost that lateral speed that broke out so many big runs.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don’t see Gurley bouncing anything outside now, just inside cuts