Week #1 506 TV Coverage Maps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kansas City game, like normal.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh great, 3 weeks in a row the nation gets to see Dallas.

Thank you football gods for Redzone channel!

Edit....holy shit I just saw Dallas is either on prime time or the later afternoon "big" game every week except for 3.

What in the actual fuck. #giveotherteamsachance

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m in section “I don’t care because the Rams play on Monday”.

Psycho_X

Legend
The Whiners/Vikings game will be worth watching for us. Get to see if the Whiners are as good as they all think they are and if the Vikings are going to carry over their playoff loss or ride the Cousins train to prosperity.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Here in America's Penis it's the usual..........Bucs or Dolphins depending on game times.

Sometimes bastards have to suffer through BOTH of those.

Yikes.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I live in the reddit stream zone, I watch whatever game I chose to thanks to buffstream. It sucks wanting the Rams game to get here, while also not wanting to return to work Monday morning.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Oh great, 3 weeks in a row the nation gets to see Dallas.

Thank you football gods for Redzone channel!

Edit....holy crap I just saw Dallas is either on prime time or the later afternoon "big" game every week except for 3.

What in the actual freak. #giveotherteamsachance

No team in sports has such a wide popularity/quality disparity. The Cowboys are the Justin Biebers of the NFL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

in sydney we've got the texans-cheats game. can't wait to watch watson tear them apart. even though the rams aren't playing i'll still be getting up at 3am to watch the first sunday of the season.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The Whiners/Vikings game will be worth watching for us. Get to see if the Whiners are as good as they all think they are and if the Vikings are going to carry over their playoff loss or ride the Cousins train to prosperity.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how both Garoppolo and Cousins do....