We will all hang together

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
or most assuredly , we will all hang separately

Happy Independence Day

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JTxVHQAp8w

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFx8PXKfjG0

Declaration-of-Independence-signatures.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Do you think ppl in England take one of their six paid weeks off this week to counterflex the US flexin their third day off of the year?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you think ppl in England take one of their six paid weeks off this week to counterflex the US flexin their third day off of the year?
I'm finding this particularly funny as I'm reading this while at work

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm finding this particularly funny as I'm reading this while at work

Damn. Welp first I hope you genuinely enjoy what you're doing or in a good working environment. Second and just as important, that you are getting compensated fairly for working today. Day off another time, or holiday/OT pay. Something.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I recall when I was working for a consulting company - which is basically all about how to extract money from the client (in exchange for what they perceive as some benefit).

So, on a holiday week, like this one - our regional manager gave us a pep talk, reminding us that it was a 32 hour week, which means less revenue -- so, if you can, put in a few extra hours this week to make up for the holiday.

Ughhh.. ya, sure thing. :woozy2: