We should laugh at ourselves…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
…for thinking we know what this roster might look like by season’s end.

Think about last season:

8/25 Traded for Sony Michel
11/1 Traded for Von Miller
11/12 Signed Odell Beckham, Jr.
1/12 Signed Eric Weddle

Does anyone doubt the Rams will continue to look for “all in” opportunities (F-ing more picks, if necessary) in their effort to repeat?

Show me a disgruntled star, an aging All-Pro, or a difference maker player with an expiring contract playing for a non-contender, and I’ll show you a potential future Ram!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Show me a disgruntled star, an aging All-Pro, or a difference maker player with an expiring contract playing for a non-contender, and I’ll show you a potential future Ram!

Im Good Josh Allen GIF by Jacksonville Jaguars

Attachments

• 1653064753233.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 39

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We should have a pretty good idea what the roster will look like at the end of camp. Picking 20-21 spots is reasonable enough and makes up 90% - 95% of the roster. We have no idea who will be available in a trade come October.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
nice for sports fans of a franchise to know that management is always trying to improve themselves and the team they work for.