We could sure use a lay-up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have had 3 tough games to start the season... There are NO EASY games in the NFL, but if you were to hope for a couple games we could get a decent lead... You might have circled NYG and Washington on the schedule.

It would be nice for that to happen. A decent lead. Some game soon. Get Akers some carries with lower pressure, loosen him up. Some reps further down the depth chart. Some longer low pressure kicks for Sloman. Pad some Goff stats.

Sure would be nice. Is this available for order on Amazon?

Plus; as fans watching the games, we could use a week of fingernail regrowth. :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Goff deserves a nice easy game. 400 yards 4-5 TDs to get some recognition back. It’s frustrating to see Russell Wilson rack up TDs by throwing 1 yard lollipops to wide open receivers. Not to mention, the Rams get a ton of rushing TDs. The Seahawks have 1.

After watching the NFL for 16 years, I’ve come to realize that stats are overrated. It’s nice to see big numbers but in the end I just want my team to win at all costs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think Goff deserves a nice easy game. 400 yards 4-5 TDs to get some recognition back. It’s frustrating to see Russell Wilson rack up TDs by throwing 1 yard lollipops to wide open receivers. Not to mention, the Rams get a ton of rushing TDs. The Seahawks have 1.

After watching the NFL for 16 years, I’ve come to realize that stats are overrated. It’s nice to see big numbers but in the end I just want my team to win at all costs.
I have never seen more wide open receivers than I do when I watch the shit hawks. Lockett is pretty much in his own zip code every time they go to him. Same with KC. They always seem to have a free runner.... So annoying. Speed kills, but so does shitty defense.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Don't let that bother you man. For one thing, Wilson IS better than Goff.

For another, Goff's passer rating and QBR (as much as I hate it), along with PFF all show those people how much better he is so far this year. Passing TDs aren't the end all be all stat.

As far as these next two weeks go, easy win this week, no doubt about that. But next week could be weird - Washington is probably about to get obliterated by Baltimore this week and they have back to back home games - them and then us - not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but their DL sure is scary.

fearsomefour

Legend

Their offense is maddening.
Anytime the pocket breaks down he just roams around and half the time throws a big rainbow and lets his receiver run under it for a jump ball.
It’s a lotta bullshit.
But, he’s amazing at it and it works.

nighttrain

Legend
On any Sunday, even marginal NFL players were kings of the college gridiron, and capable today of weird upsets and unusual results
train

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should be frustrated and ready to make a statement. Anything less than a 21 point win is a letdown for me this Sunday.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have never seen more wide open receivers than I do when I watch the shit hawks. Lockett is pretty much in his own zip code every time they go to him. Same with KC. They always seem to have a free runner.... So annoying. Speed kills, but so does shitty defense.

Well they have played Atlanta, NE, and Dallas. Atlanta and Dallas are horrible on D, and NE has lost like half their starters from opt outs.

Usually in September offenses coming flying around and around early to mid October things start slowing down a bit as teams start getting beat up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Remember the days before McVay? There was no such thing as a sure win. Just a few maybe's and sure losses.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
We have had 3 tough games to start the season... There are NO EASY games in the NFL, but if you were to hope for a couple games we could get a decent lead... You might have circled NYG and Washington on the schedule.

It would be nice for that to happen. A decent lead. Some game soon. Get Akers some carries with lower pressure, loosen him up. Some reps further down the depth chart. Some longer low pressure kicks for Sloman. Pad some Goff stats.

Sure would be nice. Is this available for order on Amazon?

Plus; as fans watching the games, we could use a week of fingernail regrowth. :D
That's what I'd like to see Akers getting some reps . He was looking good early in the Philly game before he was injured. We are kind of like San Fran in that if a RB gets hurt next man up without missing a beat most teams can't say that.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
outside of 5 minutes of total game time in the 2nd q and 3rd q the eagles game felt pretty damn easy

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Giants havent even been competitive in 2 of their first 3 games.
Their D cant stop what the Rams do on O, and their O is weakest where the Rams are most dangerous.
If we dont see Wolford coming in by the start of the 4th Q, Rams up by 24+, then something is terribly wrong

dang

Legend
Finishing on Offense. Fine-tuning and building some momentum on defense. That’s what I want to see this week against the Giants. I don’t care what the score is as long as these 2 objectives are on full display.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Giants havent even been competitive in 2 of their first 3 games.
Their D cant stop what the Rams do on O, and their O is weakest where the Rams are most dangerous.
If we dont see Wolford coming in by the start of the 4th Q, Rams up by 24+, then something is terribly wrong
Just don’t agree.

They were competitive in all three games for at least a half. Played the Steelers tough, and outplayed the Bears in the second half with a chance to win late.

Watched the Niners game last night. It was tight until late in the second quarter, when San Francisco went on a TD drive, then Jones threw a bad pick to gift the evil-49ers more points before halftime.