We are moving

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've had enough with this host. Too many instances of lag, twice down for a whole day due to "power problems on their grid", and I'm kinda sick of being penalized for having too much traffic during peak hours. Sometime within the next 48 hours, I'll be putting the board offline and moving over to a more efficient and responsive host. I'll try to do it in the wee hours of the morning, but we will be offline for up to 10 hours while everything transfers (should be significantly less for most).

You won't have to do anything differently, and you won't have to change a thing. You'll just notice a significant improvement in response times and reliability once we're back online. When the transfer commences, you'll see a message on the board's index letting you know that we're in the process. And no better time than the off-season to get it done.

Thanks for your support and understanding. :ww:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
I've had enough with this host. Too many instances of lag, twice down for a whole day due to "power problems on their grid", and I'm kinda sick of being penalized for having too much traffic during peak hours. Sometime within the next 48 hours, I'll be putting the board offline and moving over to a more efficient and responsive host. I'll try to do it in the wee hours of the morning, but we will be offline for up to 10 hours while everything transfers (should be significantly less for most).

You won't have to do anything differently, and you won't have to change a thing. You'll just notice a significant improvement in response times and reliability once we're back online. When the transfer commences, you'll see a message on the board's index letting you know that we're in the process. And no better time than the off-season to get it done.

No Problem sir.

If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Thank you

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rambitious1 said:
X said:

No Problem sir.

Thank you
Appreciate it.

We're done though. New server is now live as of 2:30 PM EST.
Some members may take longer to migrate due to different variables, but all should be over by tonight.

Little less painful than I had imagined it would be, but I owe it to PhxRam for his immense help.

Thanks dude!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
Rambitious1 said:
X said:

No Problem sir.

Thank you
Appreciate it.

We're done though. New server is now live as of 2:30 PM EST.
Some members may take longer to migrate due to different variables, but all should be over by tonight.

Little less painful than I had imagined it would be, but I owe it to PhxRam for his immense help.

Thanks dude!

You are quite welcome.

Nicely done.

Thank you

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I figured something was up when I couldn't get on this morning. Another reason you and RamsonDemand are the shit sir. On top of things.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:

Whatever, who really cares. Do I get access do the invisible titty boards or not? That's all I give a sh1t about.

And I don't mean titties that are invisible either so don't even TRY that routine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

Whatever, who really cares. Do I get access do the invisible titty boards or not? That's all I give a shit about.

And I don't mean titties that are invisible either so don't even TRY that routine.
No titties for you!

WGTx.jpeg

…..

Legend
X said:
We're done though. New server is now live as of 2:30 PM EST. Little less painful than I had imagined it would be.....

hmmm...I feel like the little boy who started crying because he was about to get a shot...until the nurse informs the boy that the Dr was finished and had left the room. :lol:

nighttrain

Legend
slept through the whole affair, much like i use to do with earthquakes when i lived in SoCal:)
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
slept through the whole affair, much like i use to do with earthquakes when i lived in SoCal:)
train

:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Might be offline for a couple/three minutes today while we make one final change-over.

Please stand by...

awaits_zps5f0c873b.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Might be offline for a couple/three minutes today while we make one final change-over.

Please stand by...

awaits_zps5f0c873b.gif

I ask for tits and I get a stoned hippie playing pocket pool.

This board sucks! I want my money back!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

Please stand by...

awaits_zps5f0c873b.gif

Shuttie.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LesBaker said:

Hahaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :lol: STFU nub :lol: