Watched GMF this morning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Kyle Brandt, Nate Burleson and Jeff Saturday are sitting around the table asking each other hypothetical questions, kind of like we do here, and the question came up: Which team has the best chance to go 16-0 this season? I was surprised to hear Burleson immediately say the LA Rams. He talked about the young talent we have on offense and the veteran players we added on defense and shook his head "wow!". Saturday followed up with "me too, the LA Rams" and added comments about how the NFC West is in transition with new QBs in AZ and SF, and the Seahawks are not the same team they used to be.

Meaningless chat weeks before we play any games that matter, but gratifying to hear anyway.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The last team that went 16-0 lost in the Superbowl, and since we plan on winning the Superbowl I'll settle for 15.75-0.25.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The last team that went 16-0 lost in the Superbowl, and since we plan on winning the Superbowl I'll settle for 15.75-0.25.

Ditto.

After all ...

upload_2018-7-19_10-28-45.png

Attachments

• Emptiness.jpg
    Emptiness.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Emptiness.jpg
    Emptiness.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 87

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Our young team's inexperienced really showed during the playoff loss to Atlanta, imo. We just made mistakes we didn't make all season.

We also have a lot of new, key additions to the roster. Everything looks like an upgrade, but we don't know that for sure. And our offensive line made it through the season unscathed.

I would just be happy with getting to the playoffs again, regardless of our record. That's where the great teams live.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't watch when she is on

More experience on and off the field. I bet McKay won't sit the whole team again

you're thinking about her right now aren't you? you've got a crush on her don't you? you can tell us, don't be shy.