Watch my smoke: Eric Dickerson Book

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
This interview just pisses me off even more that Georgia owned the Rams.

She was such a shit owner.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
He mentions that one of his toughest losses as a Ram was the playoff loss to the Giants in 84. That Ram team could've given that 84 Niner team a serious run for their money, as they later did in 89 (in the regular season) without ED.
That was a tough loss. Several weeks after the Rams blasted the Giants 33-14 earlier they lost by a FG 13-16 as NY kept ED in check. That Rams team was a bit flawed though they were pretty good most of the year. Ferragamo was struggling and then breaks a finger, then Jeff Kemp, Mr. Average, starts the rest of the year and didn't make mistakes early (thanks to a more conservative offense) but then later reality hit. Hate to say the damn whiners were better but yeah ok the Rams had problems to go with their talent. Some Ram teams were good in the 80s, they just ran into teams who were obviously better. Redskins in '83, Whiners in '84, Bears in '85. They could've beaten the Redskins in the '86 playoffs but ED fumbled 3 times. His claim that they would've beaten the whiners in an '84 playoff game... well, it wasn't going to happen playing too conservative with Kemp at QB and the defense keying on ED. They needed a legit starting QB.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Fuck Them! You looked Great!!!

Thank you. I thought so, but my mom was kinda pissed when she saw it!

Talk about a “late hit”, could you imagine seeing on the news me bursting in from off camera to nail montana at some function?
40 years later?!

The fifteen yards I could live with, but he’d probably file assault charges.
…it would be so worth it, though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That’s where my picture with the Rams horns bleached into my hair comes from. That 33-0 game was on a Halloween weekend. I walked around all week with my hair like that, being gawked at—even some punk rockers were taken aback. One group screamed, “Freak!” as they drove by.

After that game I couldn’t dye back my hair fast enough. It kept bleeding through and took about 6 months to grow out completely.
…I don’t care how old we are now. I vowed then to tackle joe montana if I ever saw him. He’s yet to come around!

Max RESPECT from me now knowing the story behind your avatar. How in the hell did it take me until now to know ?

View: https://youtu.be/hReFx1kjuIE

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eric mentioning that Cleveland Browns game as his last game for LA... I remember that one clear as day. I don't believe his back was hurt, though I don't blame him for that. But I recall him getting up off the bench, coming in for a small series of plays, then a long TD. And I knew then it was over.

But man I loved watching him play. Still love watching him play. That glide...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OuCjE8lSOU

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Eric mentioning that Cleveland Browns game as his last game for LA... I remember that one clear as day. I don't believe his back was hurt, though I don't blame him for that. But I recall him getting up off the bench, coming in for a small series of plays, then a long TD. And I knew then it was over.

But man I loved watching him play. Still love watching him play. That glide...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OuCjE8lSOU

I remember watching/recording that game and then shutting it off, I was so disgusted. I kept that recording though and rewatched it a few times back in the day. ED pouting on the sidelines. Didn't start. Later goes in to play. Makes immediate impact. Then back on the sidelines in a jacket for the remainder. I though Michaels said he had a hamstring or some other phantom injury. ED was mad at his contract and the Wicked Witch. Later that week he gets traded. Felt pretty devastated at that time.