Tickets for training camp (updated)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I was just reviewing the dates and found out you need to order/download tickets for training camp access. There is no fee but you must have a mobile ticket. Here is a link TheRams.Com provided for sharing:

https://fevo.me/30MvDRF

Now last year or maybe the year prior they said you needed a printed ticket to get some of the swag like a Rams flag and such. No one even asked for one and when I presented my paper, they didn't care. I think this is just a method for getting a head count on the number of fans who may show up.

I was only able to "order" one ticket for each day of camp and some of them came up as juvenile tickets. I'm going to have to double check things.

So if you are planning on attending, just in case, order your tickets.

VRF

EDIT: So they sent me an email link to get my tickets. It is actually the same site if you ordered season tickets and you will be creating an account or using your existing. I have an existing. They say you can download your tickets but I do not see that option. Also the web site says you need a mobile ticket, these tickets are on a web site. I think they need to work out some bugs.

I'll try and contact them tomorrow to see what's up.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was just reviewing the dates and found out you need to order/download tickets for training camp access. There is no fee but you must have a mobile ticket. Here is a link TheRams.Com provided for sharing:

https://fevo.me/30MvDRF

Now last year or maybe the year prior they said you needed a printed ticket to get some of the swag like a Rams flag and such. No one even asked for one and when I presented my paper, they didn't care. I think this is just a method for getting a head count on the number of fans who may show up.

I was only able to "order" one ticket for each day of camp and some of them came up as juvenile tickets. I'm going to have to double check things.

So if you are planning on attending, just in case, order your tickets.

VRF

EDIT: So they sent me an email link to get my tickets. It is actually the same site if you ordered season tickets and you will be creating an account or using your existing. I have an existing. They say you can download your tickets but I do not see that option. Also the web site says you need a mobile ticket, these tickets are on a web site. I think they need to work out some bugs.

I'll try and contact them tomorrow to see what's up.
Thanks for letting people know Vet. I wonder if they don't get the bugs fixed if you can save verification on your phone and have that be good enough to show them in case they asked for your ticket.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We will, of course, be needing daily meticulously detailed camp reports from everyone who attends camp followed by a nightly Q&A for the posters who cannot be there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagerly awaiting the camp reports not to mention pics from the beer tent... :p

Need to get some pics of Bubba with the cheerleaders. Extra points if there's a male cheerleader or two in the bunch... :ROFLMAO:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eagerly awaiting the camp reports not to mention pics from the beer tent... :p

Need to get some pics of Bubba with the cheerleaders. Extra points if there's a male cheerleader or two in the bunch... :ROFLMAO:
YESH! This will happen! I will make sure of it!!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I won't be there opening day, but plan to be there every other day of TC. I'll make sure Merlin, to get my pic with the best looking male cheerleader for you. :football:

Camp reports are a given. :help:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Soooooooooooo looking forward to your camp reports my Bruddas!!!

Now... back to the SOS thread.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I went to rams site and got my ticket for Sunday and Monday, but I don't have an I-phone (I have a razor, had it for 15 years and just now know how to work everything) or a printer, so how do I show that I have a ticket? Do I show them the comfirmation # they sent to my e-mail? Do they have it online at the gate? I'm such a Neaderthal when it comes to gizmo's. I hope I don't have to jump the fence.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went to rams site and got my ticket for Sunday and Monday, but I don't have an I-phone (I have a razor, had it for 15 years and just now know how to work everything) or a printer, so how do I show that I have a ticket? Do I show them the comfirmation # they sent to my e-mail? Do they have it online at the gate? I'm such a Neaderthal when it comes to gizmo's. I hope I don't have to jump the fence.
*packs fence cutters...

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Typically for Coliseum games the electronic tickets have a screen that says "View tickets" when you log into your Rams account. Select "View Tickets" and it should show each ticket and the bar code. Take a screen shot. Swipe right to take a screen shot of your other tickets.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Typically for Coliseum games the electronic tickets have a screen that says "View tickets" when you log into your Rams account. Select "View Tickets" and it should show each ticket and the bar code. Take a screen shot. Swipe right to take a screen shot of your other tickets.
Thanks for trying to help but Bubba doesn't have a swipe screen type phone. I'm going to try and download his tickets to my phone when we meet up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Send them a telegram.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would think you can show the confirmation on your phone. Can you bring up a picture of the tickets from the email they sent you?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for trying to help but Bubba doesn't have a swipe screen type phone. I'm going to try and download his tickets to my phone when we meet up.
Cool.

Hey @bubbaramfan - I'm pretty sure you can retrieve email on a computer at your local public library and even print stuff. There may be a nominal fee for printing but I was able to do it here in Reno when we first moved here and needed to print a couple things.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did that last year 503. Thing is, they want to go "paperless", meaning if you don't have a phone that can have their app, then you have no way of proving you secured a ticket online. I'm betting I can still get in by getting someone with an I phone to pull up my e-mail and show my ticket. Just pisses me off I have to rely on someone else. Like, poor people with limited resources, i.e., those of us who can only afford an Obama phone, can attend Rams practices and regular football games. I went through that at the Coleseum gate last year. The folks at the gaet were real helpful and I'm counting on that at Irvine.

I'm good at bitching, and they are going to hear it from me at Rams office Monday morning. I don't have an I phone and don't want to have an I phone, but I'm still a Ram fan and the TC practice are free, try and keep me out.:seizure::shooting:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Did that last year 503. Thing is, they want to go "paperless", meaning if you don't have a phone that can have their app, then you have no way of proving you secured a ticket online. I'm betting I can still get in by getting someone with an I phone to pull up my e-mail and show my ticket. Just pisses me off I have to rely on someone else. Like, poor people with limited resources, i.e., those of us who can only afford an Obama phone, can attend Rams practices and regular football games. I went through that at the Coleseum gate last year. The folks at the gaet were real helpful and I'm counting on that at Irvine.

I'm good at bitching, and they are going to hear it from me at Rams office Monday morning. I don't have an I phone and don't want to have an I phone, but I'm still a Ram fan and the TC practice are free, try and keep me out.:seizure::shooting:
I have to get Vickie to load a ticket for camp. When she does, I know there is an option to share and it can be sent to my email or maybe phone. Let me practice with this and then I'll let you know (I'll call you).

I'm beginning to believe this is just a head count sort of thing because, like you said, how can they require everyone to have a smart phone? I'm I guess they could but that is not what the Rams FO is all about. The past few years at camp have been so fan friendly, this process seems like a step backwards.

Like I said in the PM, I'm going to most likely make opening day if I can cut out of that retirement event early. I'll know then what the scoop is!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just got off the phone with a Rams rep, he assured me they will be able at the gate to confirm my ticket. I don't need an I phone. They made contingencies for dumbasses and poor folk like me.:LOL::shocking:

Now I can quit stressing about getting into TC. :headexplosion: