Walt's Los Angeles Rams Mock Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know some of you are not fans of this site, but quite frankly, besides drafting a WR with the last selection, I think I could live with this draft and would be stoked if Crosby lasted until the 3rd round.

• Rd. 3, Pk. 23 Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon
    i
    Oregon_logo.gif

Andrew Whitworth won't be around for much longer, so the Rams will need to groom someone to replace him.

Pick change; previously Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE/OLB

• Rd. 4, Pk. 11 Kemoko Turay, DE/3-4OLB, Rutgers
    Rutgers_logo.gif

With Robert Quinn gone, I think the Rams could select as many as three edge rushers in the first five rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Pick change; previously Tyquan Lewis, DE

• Rd. 4, Pk. 35 Azeem Victor, ILB, Washington
    Washington_logo.gif

The Rams traded Alec Ogletree away because he didn't fit the defense very well. They'll have to find some help at linebacker as a result.

• Rd. 4, Pk. 36 Hercules Mata'afa, DE, Washington State
    WashingtonState_logo.gif

As mentioned earlier, the Rams could stand to obtain lots of edge rushers, given their huge need.

Pick change; previously Fred Warner, LB

• Rd. 6, Pk. 9 Kyle Hicks, RB, TCU
    i
    TCU_logo.gif

The Rams want to use a mid-round pick on a running back so that Todd Gurley's workload isn't as heavy.

Pick change; previously Will Richardson, OT

• Rd. 6, Pk. 20 Timon Parris, OT, Stony Brook
    StonyBrook_logo.gif

The Rams could stand to get better play out of their right guard, so here's a potential upgrade down the road.

• Rd. 6, Pk. 21 Ade Aruna, DE/3-4OLB, Tulane
    i
    Tulane_logo.gif

Here's yet another edge rusher for a team that is so desperate for them.

Pick change; previously Ralph Webb, RB

• Rd. 6, Pk. 24 Darren Carrington, WR, Utah
    Utah_logo.gif

Another receiver should be considered, given Sammy Watkins' departure and Robert Woods' inconsistency throughout his career.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/los-angeles-rams#ixzz5BziYzBFT

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/los-angeles-rams#KFXEIPH2sfhPLTC7.99

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Robert Woods' inconsistency? He didn't watch many games last year. Woods earned his salary.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robert Woods' inconsistency? He didn't watch many games last year. Woods earned his salary.
In fairness, he said through his career, which isn't really wrong. Even last year started of rocky with a couple drops. He's a stud no doubt, but not unfair to judge his entire career

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kemoko Turay, DE/3-4OLB, Rutgers
I'm an RU homer, and for the most part down play their guys but this kid can go. Bright spot in a terrible season. (again). Had RU played in a more favorable league, like the now defunct Big East, he would have put up much better stats.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, that was the only pick that would not make sense, however, for the first time, I believe the other picks were right on and if you substitute a Safety over the WR, it would be an interesting draft as many on this board have had these players in their respectable mocks.

@OldSchool been high on Crosby and I have to agree as I believe that is the number one priority getting a player that can take over for Whitworth and be a viable option in case of injury.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might change out one of the many OLB for a Guard especially in the 6th where there are likely still a couple good ones I like there. Think he's over exaggerating our need there.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I love this draft. And I really like Carrington. So I’m pretty stoked at grabbing him late.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Yeah, that was the only pick that would not make sense, however, for the first time, I believe the other picks were right on and if you substitute a Safety over the WR, it would be an interesting draft as many on this board have had these players in their respectable mocks.

@OldSchool been high on Crosby and I have to agree as I believe that is the number one priority getting a player that can take over for Whitworth and be a viable option in case of injury.

Coach (Or, Anyone), IF, Orlando Brown is still available when the Rams pick at #87 (I have seen mocks have him being selected in the 1st round and I have seen mocks that have him going much, MUCH lower!) would you select him? I SERIOUSLY doubt that he will be around that long but if he is I think I would have to take him!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Coach (Or, Anyone), IF, Orlando Brown is still available when the Rams pick at #87

I like Brown, but I like Crosby better, however, if the Rams end up with Brown I would be pleased...Rams had a very good RT play for them from 69-70 in Bob Brown and a hall of fame LT in Orlando Pace...So Orlando Brown? How can you go wrong?

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I watch all the USC games and Nchenna Nwosu is a great 3/4 rush lb. He was all over the field and Imo just as good as Smith who is projected top 10. Smith was a little faster in the 40 4.51 vs Nwosu at 4.65.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know some of you are not fans of this site, but quite frankly, besides drafting a WR with the last selection, I think I could live with this draft and would be stoked if Crosby lasted until the 3rd round.

• Rd. 3, Pk. 23 Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon
    i
    Oregon_logo.gif

Andrew Whitworth won't be around for much longer, so the Rams will need to groom someone to replace him.

Pick change; previously Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE/OLB

• Rd. 4, Pk. 11 Kemoko Turay, DE/3-4OLB, Rutgers
    Rutgers_logo.gif

With Robert Quinn gone, I think the Rams could select as many as three edge rushers in the first five rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Pick change; previously Tyquan Lewis, DE

• Rd. 4, Pk. 35 Azeem Victor, ILB, Washington
    Washington_logo.gif

The Rams traded Alec Ogletree away because he didn't fit the defense very well. They'll have to find some help at linebacker as a result.

• Rd. 4, Pk. 36 Hercules Mata'afa, DE, Washington State
    WashingtonState_logo.gif

As mentioned earlier, the Rams could stand to obtain lots of edge rushers, given their huge need.

Pick change; previously Fred Warner, LB

• Rd. 6, Pk. 9 Kyle Hicks, RB, TCU
    i
    TCU_logo.gif

The Rams want to use a mid-round pick on a running back so that Todd Gurley's workload isn't as heavy.

Pick change; previously Will Richardson, OT

• Rd. 6, Pk. 20 Timon Parris, OT, Stony Brook
    StonyBrook_logo.gif

The Rams could stand to get better play out of their right guard, so here's a potential upgrade down the road.

• Rd. 6, Pk. 21 Ade Aruna, DE/3-4OLB, Tulane
    i
    Tulane_logo.gif

Here's yet another edge rusher for a team that is so desperate for them.

Pick change; previously Ralph Webb, RB

• Rd. 6, Pk. 24 Darren Carrington, WR, Utah
    Utah_logo.gif

Another receiver should be considered, given Sammy Watkins' departure and Robert Woods' inconsistency throughout his career.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/los-angeles-rams#ixzz5BziYzBFT

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/los-angeles-rams#KFXEIPH2sfhPLTC7.99
I don't like this from top to Bottom!! The Rams can do a lot Better At all positions!! JMHO!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't like this from top to Bottom!! The Rams can do a lot Better At all positions!! JMHO!

Dave could you extrapolate a little? Which position do you feel the Rams could do better and who?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dave could you extrapolate a little? Which position do you feel the Rams could do better and who?
Ok! To start with:
@OT in the 3rd, I'd go Alex Capp - Humboldt or Martinas Rankin - from Missippi State.

In the 4th round Pick #11 I would take DE Sam Hubbard - Ohio State.

4th round pick #35 - ILB Oren Burks - Vanderbilt.

4th round pick #36 - DE - Ja'Von Rolland-Jones - Arkansas State.

That's all for right now, I have to give the 6th round more thought!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Finally! There's another mock that agrees with mine. I have been on the Crosby bandwagon for some time. I also like the idea of getting BOTH an OLB and a 3-4 DE.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
In fairness, he said through his career, which isn't really wrong. Even last year started of rocky with a couple drops. He's a stud no doubt, but not unfair to judge his entire career
I thought Woods had zero drops last year.
Screenshot_20180408-181223.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Coach (Or, Anyone), IF, Orlando Brown is still available when the Rams pick at #87 (I have seen mocks have him being selected in the 1st round and I have seen mocks that have him going much, MUCH lower!) would you select him? I SERIOUSLY doubt that he will be around that long but if he is I think I would have to take him!

Wouldn't be surprised if the Rams have met with him on the down low and trade up for him in the 2nd if he's there.

Honestly, I just can't unwatch his film and think he's as bad as people are portraying him.