Wagner's Best Tackle This Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
You know the lawyer took it on a contingency, trying to get paid a few g’s, chump change for the nfl. The league should bring charges for trespassing and anything else they can think of, make this dude come out of pocket.
I think lawsuits like this can allow a judge to not only throw the case out but suspend a lawyer for a month for even bringing the case to court and wasting the courts and defendant's time and money. In fact, I think the lawyer should have to pay the defendant's lawyers fees as well.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The irony of filing a police report for alleged damages sustained while you were.... breaking the law*.

*I don't know American/Californian laws, but I am sure there is something on the books that you could argue this fan's display violated. Trespass perhaps if he was not allowed on the field.

Tano

Legend
The irony of filing a police report for alleged damages sustained while you were.... breaking the law*.

*I don't know American/Californian laws, but I am sure there is something on the books that you could argue this fan's display violated. Trespass perhaps if he was not allowed on the field.
Some of the American laws suck.

I remember a case where a Burglar fell thru a skylight and sued the homeowners because he got a broken back and he got money out of the case.