VS BUCS 9/26

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So I was looking at coming out for this game to see the stadium for the first time. I was looking on VIVID SEATS and I was pretty shocked that seats are going from $300+ (and those are section 500 at the top. Average seats are $600+ EA. Anyone know of a better spot to get tickets or are they just that insane?

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Stubhub. Wait to buy prices will come down.

Im going to the AZ game that next week. TB will be higher than AZ, but just wait to buy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its going to be the first season fans can attend games in the new stadium. I imagine ticket prices will be higher because of demand.

Tano

Legend
I will be waiting a year before I go out west to a Rams game.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
buy gameday... I've watched stubhub for the last 4 years. You can get greatly reduced seats day of. They're of course all electronic. If that's to close of a shave for you do it days before.

Tano

Legend
buy gameday... I've watched stubhub for the last 4 years. You can get greatly reduced seats day of. They're of course all electronic. If that's to close of a shave for you do it days before.
I wish I could but flying out means I should get the tickets before I fly out lol

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I wish I could but flying out means I should get the tickets before I fly out lol
I get it. I'd probably be the same way in that scenario. Still, if there are still lot's of tix, it's an easy deal.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, coming from Denver and wanting to plan the trip I can't really wait until day of, unfortunately.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I'm coming from NC, hitting the Dodgers-Pads, Dodgers-Brewers and then Rams-AZ.

Ill wait until Gameday to buy Rams tix from StubHub. Pumped for it.

Any local tips im all ears. Have been to Dodger Stadium plenty of times.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
So I was looking at coming out for this game to see the stadium for the first time. I was looking on VIVID SEATS and I was pretty shocked that seats are going from $300+ (and those are section 500 at the top. Average seats are $600+ EA. Anyone know of a better spot to get tickets or are they just that insane?

Not sure if they're the same in the US but Vivid are known for ridiculous prices, it's a borderline scam. I would think you should be able to get single game tickets directly from the Rams. If not, there will be an official ticket exchange (probably ticketmaster).

I bought tickets to Gilette on the day when I was in Boston and I bought tickets to Oakland the day before when I was in SF. Both were less than $100 a piece.