Vinny on Littleton and Ebukam (re: losing picks with Cooks trade)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I am a little worried about our small MLB duo, however offensive lines will be pushed back on almost every play.
Allowing these speedy line backers to make plays .

Am I reading this wrong on the NFL draft site or did Samson run a sub 4.5 40? If that is true, he should be flying off the edge behind brockers or Donald.

Name
Hannibal Ram
I still think we may see a couple free agents brought in........Barwin, Bowman, Cushing (played for Wade), Galette for depth and experience.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still think we may see a couple free agents brought in........Barwin, Bowman, Cushing (played for Wade), Galette for depth and experience.
Snead has said he doesn’t anticipate even any bargain signings before the draft.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where’s the beef?

Maybe an X’s and O’s guy can explain to me how the Rams are gonna prevent teams from wearing us down with inside runs.

Our NT, Suh, is a svelte 305. Both Littleton and Barron are undersized at about 220-225 or so.

I know we’re ecstatic with all the new additions. But I truly do not understand how we can stop the run without either a wide body NT or a big 240 lb thumper ILB.

Are we telling Littleton to fatten up, or what?
Because Suh is a freakin' monster? He wears down Olinemen down over the course of a game, two at a time.